Owner Ann Spross / Owner was insulting

1 Dallas, TX, United States Review updated:

this is an email I received from Ann Spross, Owner of Baby Bling Things... tell me she is not crazy!:

Oh my gosh, you are over the top lady! People like you amaze me, you shouldn't blame others for your stupidity and then threaten them with extremely stupid threats, how hilarious! You sound like a bully, I would never do business with you or your little "mommy friends" as you put it. Go bully someone else, what a loser! Ask an insulting question and you will get an insulting answer. How can you blame me for that, I pointed out the obvious, you must need everything sugar coated. You don't know your colors?!? I'm confused! I could have been alot meaner, your question was also insulting, obviously right lol!
How sad that someone like you has kids, I hope they don't turn out to bully others like their little mommy, that's not taken lightly in this culture anymore. Complain away, that doesn't bother me, you are over reacting and my emails state nothing but the obvious and they show what kind of customer you really are! We don't put up with that here! I won't be reading this foolishness anymore!

Comments

• Wi
      21st of Mar, 2010

Where's the customers email regarding this? Sarah Case from Texas failed to show you her email, I wonder why? This isn't one sided like she claims, and she isn't an innocent customer. I have forwarded her info to my boutique owning friends to make sure to stay away from this customer, she has issues!

• Fa
      21st of Mar, 2010

Way to go Ann, don't let bullies push you around! There are bad apples out there, it's all part of business. You're going to run into them from time to time. Don't let this lady get to you, she's not worth it! We love you, keep up the good work!!

• Sk
      21st of Mar, 2010

So let me get this straight ~ this woman files a complaint because she gets a rude email from you after she threatens you with trying to take down your business (for an email mind you lol...who's the crazy one)? Never a customer, just someone who emailed you a stupid question? Wow, take the stick out of your butt woman! I also work with the general public and have to deal with people like her who think they can run all over people and it's always the other person's fault, they can do no wrong. Poor baby, someone was rude to me after I provoked them (imagine that), I will get them! Classic bully! Seen it all before, like farvefan said, it's all part of business and life, don't let this bad apple get to you. If that was me being threatened, I would have said worse! Good for you for standing your ground and not letting her "bully" you around. We are here for you Ann, we love your work! And we are actual customers so our words have some merit here!

• Wi
      22nd of Mar, 2010

Aww, thanks for the support guys, that means alot to me :) This is Ann and since there are 2 sides to every story and crazy people out there can just smear your name (or try to) for a silly reason, I felt I need to tell me side to be fair. I have never come across someone, especially a mom, on such a power trip over nothing really, it's nuts! I have a pretty classy clientelle and never had to go through something so asinine. No, she was never an actual customer of mine which is the funny thing! She emailed me asking me to send her pictures of all the solid color minkies (fabric) we have available for our shopping cart covers. Well, we offer 5 different solid colors, you simply just pair the solid color minky with either a zebra or leopard fabric to make your custom cover? Pretty self explanatory? Not for her. I told her that we don't find it neccessary to have pictures of every single color of minky as you can just pick whatever solid color you want to pair with the animal prints and told her the process to order was self explanatory on my site. (We also offer many blankets with some over 8 or 9 minky colors, do we take a picture of every single blanket? Of course not, who does that? Not one store out there when you have that many to offer). Well, she went off the wall on how rude I was and started threatening me with reporting me to the BBB! I don't think she realizes the BBB is there for fraudulant businesses taking advantage of the consumer lol, not some oversensitive woman who doesn't like an owner's "tone" in an email. Extrememly immature and a little amusing to say the least. I'm still confused as to what I did that warranted such over the top behavior from her, I simply answered her question. I shouldn't of stooped to her level but when someone is bullying you over something so extrememly stupid, it got to me. I am human and I hate bullies like most people! Who does she think she is? So I went off on her much like she did to me. Funny she only posts the very last email, go figure right?!? She goes on to say that she is from the Dallas area and that her and "her mommy friends" have lots of money to spend on their little girls. She actually said that lol, not kidding. It's nice to meet someone so humble! :) Her name is Sarah Case from Dallas and I forwarded all her info to other boutique owners to be careful of her. Hopefully she was just having a bad day, but if not, at least you know what to expect from this person.