Owens &-Minor / Horrible driver

We had almost an accident with the car of company Owens &-Minor. The driver was really horrible, because he drove like crazy and didn’t look around him. I was shocked, and we never stopped, because we were afraid of him. I want to warn everyone that all drivers from this company are crazy on road. Drive carefully and avoid such ###.

Fn
Feb 23, 2014

Comments

• Re
      23rd of Feb, 2014

How dare you say all the drivers from that company are crazy on the road? You allegedly almost had an accident with one of them, that doesn't make them all bad. We are only getting your side of the story. It would be interesting to hear the drivier's side of the story. Why were you afraid of the driver? An even better question would be why would you have stopped, when there wasn't an accident? An almost accident doesn't count.

• Ra
      9th of Feb, 2018

Owens and Minor has a big presence at the hospital I work at. The contractors and sales reps don't do very much, and their customer service is lousy. Yet they sit around and chit-chat, and suck down huge paychecks that should be given to the hard working staff, and reinvested in patient care.