Owen Beyer - Cinialb Pills / No refund received!

I received my Cinialb Pills from Owen Beyer and decided they weren't for me. I sent them back in the mail on 2/21/2007 for a full $75.00 refund and have yet to receive my refund. After two weeks they sent me an email saying that a request for a refund was done on 3/14/2007 and to wait 10-14 BUSINESS DAYS. I am still waiting, but to wait for a refund over one month is ridiculous. Has anyone else had this issue?

Ar

Comments

1st of Apr, 2007

I agree. I thought I would try Cinialb too. I got the product early March and have had no results. No answer on my request to return. It was supposed to be a money back guarantee. Not so far. Beware - not only did I not get any results - but they are slow if even answering on the money back promise!

14th of May, 2007

Well i ordered my pills in January and still haven't got them. I am pissed! Now it is May!!!

• He
      9th of Jun, 2007

I ordered mine back in Feb 07 also, returned them and they claim my refund was approved back on 3-30-07, and guess what STILL NO REFUND I did however get a phone number for a Customer Service LEVEL 2 and the managers name is ANN, HOWEVER she WILL NOT return my phone call that number is 1-888-828-4132. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if any of you get anywhere please let me know! I have even contacted the BBB on these sorry people!

• Da
      20th of Jun, 2007

I too ordered these and did not receive them. When I called to let them know I wanted a refund as I never received the original shipment, they told me to wait 2 more wks for delivery. After the 2wks had passed, I emailed the C/S dept again and they responded with the standard "your order was shipped on "" to the following address "". Please wait 10-14 business days for delivery" After contacting them via phone 888-828-4132 on 5/31 I was told the refund would be processed and I would have within 10-12 business days. After I still did not have it on 6/14, I called them and they informed me that their were computer issues and the refund was not processed. She then put me on hold, spoke to a supervisor and came back and said they would reprocess immediately and I should have the credit within a wk. I had it within 2 days so I would just say continue calling - DON"T EMAIL. My C/S rep was Monique and she was very friendly.

• Do
      23rd of Jul, 2007

Well, i was about to order them... NOT NOW! After reading these complaints and seeing so many people say they don't work then waiting so long for the "promise to refund" - this isn't worth my time... THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP. Sorry to read such horror stories on the product. Live and learn i guess...

• Va
      20th of Sep, 2007

I also have had a similar experiece. I ordered Cinalb on july 19 and was told that i should expect my package to arrive no later than aug 8th. When my package didnt arrive i called the customer service number and they said it should arrive within a week. So i waited and still no package arrived. I then called them again and they said they didnt know what happened to my order and that they would send me a second shipment at no extra cost. So i agreed and was told that i should expect to recieve that by sept 1st. Well no surprise the packege still did not arrive so i tried callng back the customer service and they said they couldnt fine my account on the system and they gave me the number for the level 2 customer service(1 888 828 4132) I called and explained my situation and that i was not impressed and it took the operator 15min just to find my account on their computer then she said that they were sorry they dont send shipments to canada anymore and that i shouldnt have been able to order from them in the first place. I ask for my refund and she said i should see it on my credit card within 10-12 business days. After reading al these comments i'm not too sure if I will see the money in that time but if i dont they can be sure that they will be hearing from me again.

• Je
      22nd of Apr, 2008

This outfit is now selling one hour quit smoking system sounds like a rip to me

• Da
      3rd of Jun, 2008

I am so so glad I have read what everyone here had to say. I justed received the information for the one hour quit smoking system and it is up to $107.00 with shipping. I was just going to order, but some thing inside me was saying, look it up first. All I can say is thank you all, you just saved me. I hope that each and every one of you can get your money back. And maybe there will be some thing out there to help me to quit.
    Dawn M. Wartner

13th of Jan, 2009

When I first started on Cinialb I received my first shipment I was satisfied with it enough to order more but when I did they took forever to come so three times I wrote asking for a refund After about 2 months with no refund I mailed them one last time demanding either the shipment or a refund They sent me the shipment instead like 3 months after I ordered it Needless to say I havent ordered anything from them again after that If you are not going to stick to the money back gaurenteed or sending the shipments out on time then you shouldnt be selling the product is how I see it