OWell Bodycare / Unauthorized billing

I went to a US search website to locate someone that my 79 yr old grandma was worried about, not hearing from them for awhile, upon getting to the website, if you did not want awful months subscription, there were options for one time uses. One of them being to sign up for a sample kit of this skin renewal system, It was the best choice out of 3, plus they said 80.00 worth of product for $6.95. I received it in no time and thought shoot if it really works, great Ill even buy some, I saw absolutely no results and even broke out, O-Well right!?!? Right, then a month later a mysterious charge for 89.95 was deducted from my bank account when I could not afford it, with overdraft fees and a pissed off husband I feel cheated, does anyone know a customer service number I can call? Is this going to be a monthly charge?

Va

Comments

• Al
      8th of Jan, 2016

Anybody whoever going to buy Owell body Singapore please pay attention . Their sales man most of them are not local and not that helpful. Especially if you trade in product they have no warranty.
    Even if you pay much not cheap amount. They don't care of you.i bought a pillow from them and second day not work well already. I message their staff they never reply you back . Let me believe he service and quality both super poor!
    How can be such company get so many rewards ? And if you never purchase any staff from them yet please consider more before you pay. Because after you pay you may in sadness .
    All above is My personally feeling . I will not enter the shop for any items purchase.neber ever again .