[Resolved] Overstock.com / hidden negative reviews about poor quality merchandise
A few weeks ago I purchased a Mason Kay 14k Yellow Gold Black Jadeite 'Endless Knot' Necklace for $113. The chain was so weak that it broke within the first 2 weeks I had it. I contacted Customer Service and asked for a refund since I was within the warranty period. The chain is too flimsy for the pendant and it will always break, so repair would only be a short term solution. I was told that they would only gove me a refund IF the chain is irrepairable. I then posted a negative review 3 times to warn others about this necklace. My review was never posted at all. I no longer trust them, as I wonder how may other reviews they have hidden from the public just so they can make a sale. Hiding information from the Public is dishonest!!!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Overstock.com Customer Care's Response, Jul 22, 2011
Hello Marym123, we apologize for any inconvenience caused and would like to discuss the issue further. Would you mind sending your contact/order info to [protected]@overstock.com? Thank you!
More Overstock.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Overstock.com - platinum protection plan issues 
- Overstock.com - return scam 
- Overstock.com - returning jewelry 
- Overstock.com - I am thinking I may have to take them to small claims court 
- Overstock.com - return scam!! 
- [Resolved] Overstock.com - held funds for order cancelled
- Overstock.com - Never buying from them again.
- Overstock.com - poor service
- Overstock.com - incorrect items shipped and bed assembly ridiculously difficult
- Overstock.com - highest price guaranteed