[Resolved] Overstock.com / hidden negative reviews about poor quality merchandise

A few weeks ago I purchased a Mason Kay 14k Yellow Gold Black Jadeite 'Endless Knot' Necklace for $113. The chain was so weak that it broke within the first 2 weeks I had it. I contacted Customer Service and asked for a refund since I was within the warranty period. The chain is too flimsy for the pendant and it will always break, so repair would only be a short term solution. I was told that they would only gove me a refund IF the chain is irrepairable. I then posted a negative review 3 times to warn others about this necklace. My review was never posted at all. I no longer trust them, as I wonder how may other reviews they have hidden from the public just so they can make a sale. Hiding information from the Public is dishonest!!!

• Resolution statement

• Overstock.com Customer Care's Response, Jul 22, 2011

Hello Marym123, we apologize for any inconvenience caused and would like to discuss the issue further. Would you mind sending your contact/order info to [protected]@overstock.com? Thank you!