Overstock.com / I am thinking I may have to take them to small claims court
I purchased a Seiko watch in May, which quit working in June. I paid over $300 for this watch, now they are saying I must have the original packaging in order to return the watch for a service guarantee repair. Since I have owned several Seiko watches and none of them quit working in a couple of months, it never occured to me to save the box.
If you cannot handle this complaint, who should I go to? I am thinking I may have to take them to small claims court or perhaps report them to the Federal Trade Commission.
More Overstock.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Overstock.com - platinum protection plan issues 
- Overstock.com - return scam 
- Overstock.com - returning jewelry 
- Overstock.com - return scam!! 
- [Resolved] Overstock.com - scam 
- Overstock.com - order # 221141969 two picture frames
- Overstock.com - what's the spam?
- Overstock.com - abbyson nightstand
- Overstock.com - ameriwood home mercer 6-door storage cabinet with multi-colored doors ameriwood home mercer 6-door storage cabinet with multi-colored doors
- Overstock.com - lack of services and disrespectful