Overseas Fabrics & Textiles` / Scam and cheating!

I have been working on the internet since October 2007, I have been the COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE for about 30 companies. This was the deal, the company's' clients would send me their checks and money orders, and I would in turn cash them, deduct 10% for my commission and send the remaining money to what ever address that they gave me. The problem is everything that I have received has been fraudulent!!! I have received almost $60,000.00 of these kinds of payments and I have worked and put a lot of time and effort in these companies and it has all been for nothing! And if things couldn't get any worse, now some of the companies are threatening on my e-mails and calling me at home!!! These companies are wanting their money!!! Who do people like this, think they are??? They have to be stopped or they will just keep on doing this. I have turned my fraudulent "payments" to the FBI, and I hope that they are soon caught,if any company gets in touch with you, promising stuff that sounds too good to be true, then it most definitely is!!! All I was trying to do was to get some extra money to pay on my mothers funeral bill, and all I got in return was aggravation and threats!! Please, be aware and watch what you are doing if you mess with the internet.