Overnite Express Courier / Mobile phone stolen

India Review updated:

Overnite Express courier ltd

MOBILE STOLEN
Dear sir,

My parents have sent me a surprize birthday gift Mororola Motorazr mobile through OVERNITE EXPRESS COURIER ON 23rd of November from Etawah (U.P.) to Pune .The courier i received on 26 Nov but the mobile was stolen from it. I received the parcel opened it and than realised the cell is missing from it .Till then the delievery man has gone out.

I called up the courier company they just answered me "THIS IS NOT THEIR FAULT AND THEY CAN'T HELP IT"

I also called motorola customer care and asked them to block the cell.But i came to know that they don't provide such facility.

Now i don't know whom to contact for this.
Or our loved ones should stop sending anything through courier .
I dont know in which era we are living . These types of things really hurts .

I just want your help regarding this matter .so please help me..
This could be the story of many people who even not file complains

Please let me know if anything could done about it...
I am attaching my details

Nishit Mittal
Mob:[protected]
Pune

Cell IMEI NO:[protected]
mODEL NO:HG [protected]B

Please feel free to contact me if you require any help from my side

Comments

Om
  18th of Feb, 2008
Complaints on "HP PAVILION DESKTOP OFFER"
HP PAVILION DESKTOP

free gift offer
NON RECEIPT OF FREE GIFT OFFER: REEBOK FITNESS KIT

I PURCHASED A DESKTOP HP PAVILION A6240 IN FROM HP AUTHORISED DEALER PATHANIA INFOTECH SYSTEMS, MANDI, HP ON 14.11.2007 AND I WAS ENTITLED FOR A FREE GIFT OFFER. AS REQD. I SENT A DD FOR RS.300/- WITH ALL THE REQD.DOCUMENTS SUCH AS BILL, ORIGINAL CARDBOARD PIECE CONTAINING SL.NO.ETC. ON 19.11.2007. AFTER OBTAINING A NUMBER (EM71GHS524) FROM HP REDEMPITON WHICH WAS NOTED ON THE BILL AND SENT IT TO HP REDEMPTION CELL, CHANDIGARH.

AFTER THAT I HAVE RECIEVED A SMS ON MY MOBILE ON 24.11.2007 FROM VACATIONERS THAT MY FILE NO. IS 3335 AND STATUS IS UNDER PROCESSING. THEN I RECEIVED A SMS ON 14.12.2007 FROM VACATIONERS THAT MY FREE GIFT HAS BEEN DISPATHED VIDE OVERNITE EXPRESS WITH DOCKET NO. 45234787.

WHEN I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY FREE GIFT. THEN I RING HELPLINE NO. 01723046000 OF VACATIONERS AND INFORM THEM THAT THERE IS NO SERVICE OF OVERNITE EXPRESS COURIER IN HP. THEN I ASSURED BY VACATIONERS THAT MY GIFT WILL BE SEND VERY SOON THROUGH SPEED POST.

NOW I HAVE AGAIN RECEIVED A SMS THAT MY GIFT HAS BEEN DISPATHED VIDE OVERNITE EXPRESS ON 12.02.2008. BUT STILL I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY GIFT AFTER PASSING AROUND 3 MONTHS FROM SUPPLYING AGENCY VACATIONERS CHANDIGARH.

THE DETAILS OF MY PURCHASED ARE AS FOLLOW:
BILL NO. & DATE : 7348, 14.11.2007
PC MODEL : DESKTOP HP PAVILION A6240 IN
PRODUCT : CHINA
CPU SN : INA 736000PV
TFT SN : CNC 7270JNL
INTEL C2D /1GB/ 320GB / DVD RTFT SN +RW/ WINDOW VISTA / 17” TFT VP17 2.1 SPK

SO, I REQUEST YOU KINDLY LOOK AT THE MATTER & TAKE NECESSARY ACTION TO PROVIDE MY ABOVE FREE GIFT AS PER TERMS & CONDITIONS. I ALSO REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE SUGGEST ME FOR FURTHER NECESSARY ACTION AT THE EARLIEST.

THANKING YOU

HIMACHAL PRADESH
PIN- 174013
Is
  15th of Nov, 2008
I have not recieved my study material which is despatched from 22/10 . still i have not recieved the same
Docket no.5772237783
Ka
  14th of Jun, 2013
DEAR SIR

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY URGENT DOCUMENTS THRU OVERNITE EXPRESS . I HAVE APPLIED FOR PAN CARD AND NSDL HAD DESPATCH MY PAN CARD THRU OVERNITE EXPRESS POD NO. 6651813770 DATED 31.05.2013.BUT TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE SAME.I HAVE CONTACTED WITH OVERNITE EXPRESS SEVERAL TIMES BUT NO RESPONSE FROM THEIR END.AFTER THAT I CAME TO KNOW THAT MY DOCUMENTS HAD BEEN DESPATCHED TO SOME OTHER PLACE.I HAVE CALL THEM SEVERAL TIMES BUT I HAVE NOT RECIEVED ANY SORT OF CO-OPERATION FROM THEIR END .SO AFTER REPEATED HARRASSMENT I HAVE PLACE MY GRIEVANCE IN FRONT OF YOU.SO THAT I COULD GET CO-OPERATION IN SORTING OUT THE PROBLEM AT THE EARLIEST.PLEASE TAKE NECESSARY ACTIONS FROM YOUR END.

THANKS & REGARDS