Overnightprints.com / The cards were in terrible condition

Jun 25, 2015
7582 Las Vegas Blvd. S. Suite #487
Las Vegas
I will not advise other people to deal with the company www.overnightprints.com. I ordered business cards from them and after 7 days I got the envelope. Unfortunately, they put these cards into envelope and they looked like rubbish. Also the printing was bad and in some places there were some slightly seen words. It was the worst cards, which I have ever seen or received. I don’t know how their company is still working.

A  6th of Nov, 2015 by
I ordered 500 jumbo postcards to be printed and mailed by Overnight Prints using their mail service. The cards were to be personally addressed to the potential customer. Overnight Prints forgot to include the name of the business in the address line - an important component given the marketing message. To add insult to injury, they didn't want to 'make good' on the important error. Further, the front of the card I received had a scuff mark across an important word. That was blamed on the USPS. Maybe true, but my company has mailed out 10s of thousands of cards and receives several postcards weekly from other businesses. None of those contained scuff marks. I'm fine with a company making an error as long as they stand behind their product. Clearly, Overnight Prints does not stand behind its inferior product. Avoid.

Overnight Prints Logo Overnight Prints