OVC Cruise and Travel / This company is scam and they want only money from you

I and my husband decided to use the offer of the company OVC Cruise And Travel. They offered travel package only for $3, 000. We ordered it, but 2 months before our vacation, the rep contacted us and informed that the price changed. WTF? We refused to pay more money, but this jerk told that our package was cancelled. No refund as well. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?

Ci
Sep 13, 2014

More OVC Cruise and Travel Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Be
      Feb 26, 2013
    OVC Cruise and Travel - Too much charges.
    OVC Cruise and Travel

I received a flyer through fax advertising 5 days and 4 nights Hawaiian vacation with free companion airfare. I talked to OVC Cruise and Travel representative and first he asked me to fax a copy of my check authorizing to take $499.96, then $198.00 money order and then another check for airfare for $921.07.

• Jb
      Sep 11, 2017

This company is a scam stay away they will take ur money an want answer the phone don t even know if this is a real company

• Ka
      Mar 17, 2018

Been with this company for 3 years. Booked 3 vacations with them and all have resulted in a fantastic week. In the end pricing is about what we pay everywhere else in the long run, but I didn't have to spend hours online searching for the packages I wanted. Just said, I want to do this, do that, go here, go there and see this. They put it all together and made it happen. No fuss. Yes, they are in business to make money, but they are a travel agency and if you use them for such, it's fine. The person above that complained about the vacation package being cancelled and no refund... well I sort of doubt there was no refund at all and I'm sure the pricing was probably a misunderstanding or something they booked more than a year in advance and airlines increased the price, which is what they do. I'm an experience traveler and this company has been better than many, if you know, understand, and follow the rules and restrictions. If you don't then don't sign up with them.