OUTSIDE MAGAZINE / DIDNT ORDER

1 911 Edgewood St. S.W.Decatur, United States Review updated:
Phone: 256-353-6754

[protected]-053(1) I DID NOT ORDER THIS MAGIZINE I DONT HAVE THE MONEY TO PAY FOR MAGAZINES. ALL I GET IS MY SS A MONTH. I AM 83 YEARS OLD AND SURE DONT NEED ANY MAGAZINES. IF I GET ANY MORE DUNESI WILL TURN IT OVER TO AL ATTORNY GENERAL TROY KING. PLUS CAN YOU SEND ME THE PROVE THAT I ORDER THIS. WITH MY SINGURE ON IT.

Comments

• 12
      5th of Jan, 2012
    OUTSIDE MAGAZINE - Horrible customer service

So I got a subscription of this magazine as a gift for someone, but then realized they probably wouldn't like it. So the only information I could find on their website to contact them was through email. I did this, but did not get a response in over two weeks. Then the first issue came. Luckily it came to me, because originally I was going to give it to them. But as I wanted to cancel the subscription, I looked for a phone number in the magazine to contact them with. I found one, called it, and haven't gotten a response in days. This is a horrible company that has terrible customer service and they really need to change the way they treat (or don't treat) their customers.

• Fr
      6th of Apr, 2012

I did not order your magazine its good but I DONT WANT IT AND I SURE As heck hope i didnt get charged for it my e-malwaynefrisbie@rocketmail.com i want you to cancel asap future issues i dont even recall who in the heck is sending these to me again CANCEL ASAP THANKS 650 ADELLE BARSTOW CALIFORNIA 92311 CELL 760954-9630