Outrigger Hotels and Resorts Maui EldoradoI did not get the accommodation I requested and other furniture appliance issues

Arrived Nov 7/18 11:55 pm to Nov 21/18 to Kaanapali Maui Eldorado, Lahaina, HI
Condo D-106 Folio No. 39281, Conf. No. 99268
I requested a wheelchair accessible condo. with 2 beds. When first deciding on date for vacation we chose Nov 5 to arrive. My travel agent was told if we went Nov 7 we could get an accessible condo with two beds. We went with it.
I arrived at 11:55pm Nov 7 to find a King Bed. My Travel Agent also asked for a raised toilet seat and a shower chair to be in condo on arrival. This was not there on arrival at midnight. Not a good toilet situation.
I went to office next day and they provided the items.
Next, I had the employees pull out the sofa bed for my sisters late 11pm arrival.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Lahaina, HI It sprung wires off both sides of bed and collapsed on top back left corner. She gingerly used it one night. They sent someone to fix it. Not fixable. Took it away half open as it would not close. New one arrived, no linen. We had to call for more linen and make bed.
From Nov 7 I had been hearing clunking noises off and on. I opened freezer to put something in and ice fell out all over the floor. I found it difficult to clean up and also carry box of ice to tub. They sent someone to fix it. Needed new sensor. Never happened. We dumped ice in tub for 2 weeks.
Two bathrooms. One had a huge whirlpool too high to get into. This place had not been updated since the 1970's.
I wish to be reimbursed for this 2 week vacation as it was not an acceptable stay for the money we paid. I paid for this on my BMO US card. Part paid by my sister on her Visa.

Ga