outragous gifts online / Customer Service Sucks

I ORDERED A PRODUCT FROM THIS COMPANY ALMOST TWO MONTHS AGO AND IT IS STILL ON BACK ORDER, SO I DECIDED TO ORDER THE SAME PRODUCT ELSE WHERE. I ASKED THEM TO CANCEL MY ORDER AND REFUND MY CREDITCARD. THIS WAS ALMOST TWO WEEKS AGO AND STILL NO RESPONSE FROM THEM.
THERE IS NO 1-800 NUMBER JUST A LONG DISTANCE OF [protected]. THIS COMPANY'S CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS, IF THEY REALY HAVE ONE. I WILL NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY AGAIN, NEITHER WILL ANYONE ELSE I KNOW.

Comments

• Je
      30th of Jun, 2009

I ordered a product from this company that has been on back order for two months, so I got tired of waiting and ordered it elsewhere. I have asked them to cancel my order and put the refund back onto my creditcard. This was almost two weeks ago and I have not heard anything from them yet. There is no 1 800 number just a long distance number. No other way to get a hold of them except a stupid e-mail that they won't respond back to. This company's if they even have a customer service sucks. I will not deal with this company again. Neither will anyone else I know.

Jesi Furmanski

31st of Jul, 2009

I completely agree. I ordered something 3 weeks ago by Priority mail. They have sent me 2 e-mails sayign it was shipped but I never get anything. Both e-mails said you acn track the shipment with the below tracking number. Neither e-mail included a tracking number. I will never order from thsi site again. I am very very sorry I ordered from it this time. I paid extra for Priority Mail but they mailed it out 1st class. One thing this website isn't is 1st class.