Outrageous Gifts Online / Didnt receive all of my order

1 5507 Nesconset hwy Ste 10mt sinai, United States Review updated:

I placed an order and I received most of it. I tried to get ahold of them but there is no phone number only submit an email and I have 3 times to no avail.

Comments

Ba
Worldwide department store aka Outrageous Gifts online - Did not receive order
Worldwide department store aka Outrageous Gifts on
Louisiana

I purchased a Snuggie from Onlinedepartmentstore.com. After reading these complaints, I see the company was formerly called Worldwide Department Store. No wonder they changed their name. As the other posters here, I have not rec'd my item, and my credit card was charged. I have sent them about 5 emails, they sent me a notice that my item was shipped. However, this notice was just a response saying they had submitted a request for a tracking #, however, the item has never been shipped! There isn't a # to reach this company by phone...I tried the # listed for Worldwide Dept Store...it is disconnected. Further actions will be taken next week if I have not rec'd my item...DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

1st of Mar, 2009

Meant to say, purchased from outrageousgiftsonline.com, formerly worldwide department store

1st of Mar, 2009

ordered from outgrageousgiftsonline.com, not online department store

Ka
  10th of Mar, 2009

the same exact thing happen to me. what can we do?

Do
  21st of Apr, 2009

The address above is for a UPS Store in Mt. Sinai, NY. Outrageous Gifts obviously has a private mailbox there, which many companies do for excess mail. The phone number for this Mt. Sinai UPS Store is:
631-331-0560 Perhaps they can offer you some more information on Outrageous Gifts, however, they may be restricted by privacy policies.

Anyway, just a little advice: When internet shopping, make sure you check customer contact information before ordering. If you are just given an email address for contact; you might be better off buying elsewhere. Always look for a Customer Service telephone number.

Ja
  23rd of Apr, 2009

I cancelled my order 3 times, but Outrageous gifts shipped it anyway and charged my account! This is why they are called OUTRAGEOUS

24th of Apr, 2009

Same thing happened to me. They are completely inept. Spread the word---dont buy their crap, they wont ship it, you cant cancel it, they're a bunch of idiots.

Do
  25th of Apr, 2009

Well, thankfully, you have the power to call your credit card companies and tell them to remove the charge, and to begin dispute procedures. Your credit card company will take care of everything. They have access to Outrageous Gifts' brick and mortar address and telephone number. Enough chargebacks and complaints and OG will no longer be allowed to accept credit cards. Banks don't like chargebacks!

Again, be a safe online shopper and always look for a Customer Service Telephone Number on any ecommerce site you plan on making a purchase with.

There are many trustworthy and reliable companies online. I hope this frustrating encounter with OG hasn't turned you off of ecommerce shops. Here's to positive online shopping experiences!

La

3. Company does not answer emails and does not have
a telephone number.
4. Not trustworthy.

29th of Apr, 2009

I orderd from outgrageousgiftsonline.com. 3 topsy turvy for tomatoes I have not recieved anything it's been 2 weeks, I have sent several emails no response. Not sure what to do now? I spent 42.00 for nothing.

Christina from Nc.

29th of Apr, 2009

I ordered 3 topsy turvy they got their money, 2 weeks later I got nothing, and 5 emails and no response, I am not sure what to do now. I can't find a phone number. if anyone knows what I can do to get my money back please let me know.

Christina

Ju
  8th of May, 2009

I never receieved my order at all, pissed!! Oh yeah but they charged my credit card!!

Jj
  11th of May, 2009

I placed an order on April 13, they charged my credit card on the April 15th and still have not received my items. Like everyone else, I tried contacting them to no avail. Last week I disputed it through the credit card company and all of a sudden today I get an email saying they shipped it. They provided me with a delivery confirmation ID which they attached a link to track the package, but when I tried to track it the number they gave me didn't exist!! This company is BOGUS!!!

La
  12th of May, 2009

I ordred a LCR tin dice game on March 29, 2009. I never recieved my package but they charged my account for this purchase. I emailed them and got a response that they were out of stock for this product and it will be in the next week. However that was three weeks ago and I have not gotten my package yet.
This is one unprofessional business and I will never shop here again.

Di
  2nd of Jun, 2009

PHONE NUMBER I got from my bank when calling for a dispute is 631 642-0385 !!! It is a machine for a residence, I just left a message about 10 minutes ago so we will see how quickly they respond. If they do not I will contact Chase again and dispute the charges. Same deal... only received 2 out of 3 items ordered and that was back in March. Of course no phone # listed on the site so I thought this would help some of you out. At least relieve some frustration of NOT even a number to call.

Sl
  21st of Jun, 2009
OutrageousGiftsOnline.com - order not received

I ordered from this outrageous gifts online in early May 2009. They never shipped the order but of course they got their money. Today is June 21 and I still have not received my merchandise. Now the emails to this co. come back as undeliverable. Don't shop here.

Lo
  6th of Jul, 2009

I ORDERED 3 LCR DICE GAMES AND RECEIVED ONLY 2 BUT WAS CHARGED FOR 3. EMAILED THEM AND LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, NEVER RECEIVED A REPLY. WISH I HAD KNOWN TO CHECK THIS OUT BEFORE I ORDERED.

Co
  18th of Jul, 2009
OutrageousGiftsOnline.com
outrageousgiftsonline.com

1.) Computer program automatically defaults to $33.10 shipping and handling upon finalization of order. 2.) No customer service available. 3.) Did not receive all of order. 4.) Company does not answer emails. 5.) I ordered 3 packs of wonder hangers at 9.95 each. Company ended up sending only 2 packs and charged $60.95 total.

Dl
  18th of Jul, 2009

There is no phone number to call?

Pa
  20th of Aug, 2009

I ordered 6 lcr dice games on 8-3-09 but never recieved them yet.My order ID# is 294042 please let me know what happend to my order. Thanks, Patricia Hebert email patchas 1 @earthlink.net