OUTLET NUTRITION.COM / NEVER RECEIVED THE ORDER

Phone: 1-866-846-6300

I ordered $105.00 of products plus they charged me $15.00 in shipping charges and that was over a month ago 1/29/09- it is now March and still no order and I can not call they put you on hold and never answer...they claim it is a back order and the only way I can cancel is by calling to give them my credit card info for the return of my money. they took the omney out of my credit account immeadiately in January. any one else with this problem???please help Debbie

Comments

• Co
      3rd of Mar, 2009

I have recently placed an order with Outlet nutrition on February 8th. I have yet to receive the order. I have called the company only to get a recording "Due to call volume, you wait may be extensive". I have called during different times of the day and at night only to receive the same recording. The money for the items that I ordered was deducted from my credit card shortly after I completed the transaction on-line. Currently, I am under the belief that this company is not in business any more and there is fraud being committed.

3rd of Mar, 2009

Yes!! I ordered on Feb 21 they charged credit card, my order was only for 33.00 but still this is not right. I called too and received same type of messages they state they are having back order issues and to email or leave a message. There system would not let me leave a message. The 800 # on the site is dead jsut goes to a blank noise if you call it. I have a feeling they went out of business.
    I would not call back to give your credit card info they should be able to refund you from info on your initial order.

I have done business for a few years with this company and never had any issues therefore i believe they area out of business or have cut back on staff.

3rd of Mar, 2009

My order was placed Feb 2nd, the funds were taken from my account the same day but the order isn't here. Emails have not been answered, phone calls aren't answered - we are just left on hold. I am also wondering if they are out of business but then why are they still taking orders?

• Cl
      4th of Mar, 2009

I placed an order Feb 23rd and I got the whole confirmation email and order number, but I never got my product in the mail. I called and got no answer. I just checked this morning and they never even charged my credit card ether. Sounds like they're ether out of business, or collecting credit card info. I contacted my credit card company.

4th of Mar, 2009

I emailed the company again yesterday and received a reply today. They said that some of the items are back ordered and so they will send what they have now and send the rest as soon as it comes in at no extra charge.
    This is good news : )

5th of Mar, 2009

These people are full of it.
    Placed an order in begining of January, of course charged me since then, we are in March and my order is lost. They never answer the phone, their email replies always say that they are looking into my order, contradicting each response from the previous one.
    I paid nearly 300 $, anyone knows how can I get my money back?

Where can we go to make this place shut down. Not fair what they are doing to people.

• Ps
      5th of Mar, 2009

I placed an order with them on 1-21-09 and one month later I got the same BS about shipping etc... I did speak to someone and canceled the order and was told that my refund would take 5-10 days. It has been 10 days and no refund.

I went ahead and ordered from Austin Natural.com and have just found out that this is the same business as OutletNutrition.com. I called both Austin and Outlet and it is the same business. I sent an e-mail to cancel this order too... burned twice it looks like. Stay away... very far away.

• Ne
      5th of Mar, 2009

I have had problems with Outlet Nutrition - they are crooks!!

The customer service and experience at www.NexStepNutrition.com is excellent, I'd suggest people go there.

Plus, they really do answer the phone!!

• Gr
      6th of Mar, 2009

I put in an order on Feb. 4. When it didn't arrive, I called on Feb. 18 and was told that some of the items were not in stock. I protested that this was too long to make a customer wait and I was told that they didn't have some items in stock and that was that and she "wasn't going to argue with me. " I canceled my order. I was told my debit card would be refunded in 5 to 10 business days. When that didn't happen, I called and was left on hold for 30 mins. The next day I called again and was told that my inquiry would be passed on to the accounting department and that I'd get called back that day. No call back. Now it's been one month since I placed the original order. I called today and was told that they would refund my money but they needed the three-number code from the back of my card. They already had my debit card numbers, so I gave them the additional three numbers. Right away I called my bank. The security officer told me that there was no harm in giving them those numbers because they had my debit card numbers anyhow. I asked if OutletNutrition could be blocked from making any unauthorized debits but allowed to give me a refund. She checked how their system was set up and said no. What she did suggest doing was initiating a claim against the company to get my refund back. So I did that. Here's my opinion: I think OutletNutrition has been a reputable company in the past. Just because there are problems with filling orders or issuing refunds in the past few months, that does not mean they are crooks or frauds. To jump to that conclusion is morally wrong. However, one must be prudent. I think they're probably having difficulties right now, as many businesses and individuals are right now. They can't seem to keep up with their orders or refunds. Perhaps they'll recover. In the meantime, no need to blacken their name. Perhaps the lesson is to check the complains board before placing an order with any company.

• Ni
      6th of Mar, 2009

i placed a 25$ order on outletnutrition.com on 22 Feb 09. There's no status or shipping info for my order on their website so I assume it was never shipped. They do not respond to emails. The phone line says they will respond to emails in 48 hours and you can never talk to a person. It has been 5 days since I emailed. I paid using paypal so I will try to get my money back through paypal because this is ridiculous. Any reputable online company would have put a notice on their website or stopped taking orders until they un### themselves.

• Cr
      10th of Mar, 2009

I am still waiting for an order placed in January. They claim the product is on back order. My bank is now investigating this.

• De
      11th of Mar, 2009

I placed an order with outletnutrition.com on February 26, 2009, and still have not received items ordered. I attempted to call them about 8 days later since I requested priority shipping. An automated voice recording indicated that shipments are being delayed due to high volume of orders. Six days later, I attempted to call once again and a live person did answer with the introduction of "How may I direct your call." I intially found this strange since there was no proper business introduction. I immediately explained that it has been two weeks, and I still have not received my order. She requested my order number, and then revealed that my items are on backorder, and that an email was sent on March 4. I questioned as to when they were anticipating these items. She replied vaguely that around the 3rd or 4th week of March, and then tried to brush me off. I stated that I expected to receive these items before then. I hung up and decided to do some investigating. .. First, there was no such email received indicating a backorder status. Second, their website for these items were still showing availability. Third, I did a search for complaints online, and discovered this website and another site epinions.com with also many complaints. I immediately called back the rep, and informed her that I had not received an email indicating my order was on backorder. I requested to have my order cancelled and receive a refund. She informed me that the accounting dept would need my security code in back of my card to issue a refund. I stated that they should already have the necessary information to issue a refund. She immediately became defensive stating "Ma'am if you are not interested in getting a refund then I need to tend to other calls." I hung up and then contacted my bank to cancel my card and I initiated a dispute to receive a refund. Later that day I checked the automated order confirmation with this company, which contained a link for order status. Interestingly, at the top in small red letters it indicates "Order is cancelled"; however, no mention of a refund. I also came across a complaint in which they called the Attorney General of Georgia, and that messages and documentation would need to be collected to catch these scam artists. However, it starts with one and other to follow to get the process going...

12th of Mar, 2009

I agree with the complaint and just sent an e-mail demanding a refund. I am under the impression that a legitimate company does not charge for an order until it has been shipped.

Same story as everyone else's - order placed on 2/23, credit card charges came through on 2/25, still no shipping status and no order, no e-mail, call - cannot get anyone to answer the phone.

I've also started an investigation with Yahoo Merchant Services - as they are under the Yahoo Buyer Protection Program - you can see on the bottom of the outletnutrition.com site.

If you have the same experience, I suggest us all tapping Yahoo - which is really why I placed the order - I saw all the stars as a highly rated yahoo merchant and figured they were trustworthy.

Here's the site to start your merchant complaint: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/shopping/protection/shop-81.html/

Include that you're complaining about outletnutrition.com, the specifics of your order, the lack of customer services, etc.

Cross your fingers that Yahoo pulls their endorsement of this merchant.

15th of Mar, 2009

Awww man. Im pretty sure I got ripped off too. I placed an order March 2, got a confirmation email and with a link to my order status. I checked my order status on March 5th when they took my $47 and nothing. I emailed a day later with no reply. I called and got the machine "due to a high volume of calls..." run around. I have emailed at least 3 times and have had NO reply.

I will most definitely contact Yahoo and hope everyone else will to. If they are having such problems, they shouldn't be allowed to run the site.

• Ph
      17th of Mar, 2009

Both outletnutrition.com AND austinnatural.com are from the same CEO at the same location. They are committing ENDLESS counts of credit card FRAUD that can land themselves in JAIL . That is a SERIOUS CRIMINAL offense. It all started as of October 2008. It seems like Yahoo is letting it ALL happen. When will Yahoo wake up and smell the "F.R.A.U.D.? What does it take?

• Su
      18th of Mar, 2009

I am one of the victums. What should we do now to get our money back?

18th of Mar, 2009

The same thing happened to me never received my order. I called and called, I e-mail over and over never heard anything. Lucky I paid through PayPal. I filed a complaint through them and they got my money back. If any of you paid through PayPal you can file a complaint with them.

• Ph
      19th of Mar, 2009

EVERYBODY:

USE LINK BELOW FOR BOTH OUTLETNUTRITION.COM AND AUSTINNATURAL.COM AND FILE A CLAIM ASAP!
    Phil

• Su
      19th of Mar, 2009

People you won't believe this! Yahoo just told me to take care of it myself by reporting fraud and they are not going to do anything on their side. Screw the buyer's protection program. Everyone is trying to cover their ###. Where is the Justice?

• De
      21st of Mar, 2009

Hello Everyone:

I am Deana O. ..I wrote in 9 days ago. Just a quick update... I have filed a dispute with my bank, and was informed that I have to wait 30 days for a refund to allow "them" the possibility that they may still provide a refund. Unfortunately, the 30 day wait is one of the requirement steps in receiving a refund from a dispute. I even submitted all the complaints from above as well as from epinions.com. There are many complaints that involve consumers still awaiting a "refund" from outletnutrition.com even after two months.
    I am appalled to hear that yahoo.com gave the thumbs up to outletnutrition.com to continue on with their daily fraudulent transactions while yahoo.com continues to endorse them as one of their privileged merchants, and at the same time, fooling buyers about their buyer protection plan. At this point, I really think the best option is to contact the Federal Trade Commission (FTC). Your complaint will help them spot a pattern of law violations requiring law enforcement action. They do not resolve individual consumer disputes. Therefore, it is paramount that everyone contacts them from the online complaint board. Scam artists should not be making a living in this way without being made accountable and ultimately prosecuted. Sadly, we are in need of specific regulations and prosecution laws regarding fraudulent websites. Perhaps some politician may spearhead this cause some day. The link to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) webpage to report fraud is http://www.ftc.gov/ftc/contact.shtm

I hope to keep in touch. We all should storm yahoo.com with letters condemning their misleading advertisements also...or boycott them period!! On second thought, if one is going to contact the Federal Trade Commission, you should also contact yahoo.com in writing in a diplomatic fashion. You should get a written poor response from them as "Sunny" did (above). You would keep this written response on file ready to submit in the event there should be an investigation...A wild thought...20/20 or 60 minutes should be contacted to investigate... I may be contacted at deanaorth@mail.com