Outlet Nutrition / No order received, no refund, rude customer service

Never received order. Placed in February, company took payment, and never sent order. Did not respond to emails about order. Phone calls did not go through to service at number, until once when customer service answered and then transferred call to empty line,
and second time when the customer service person said that 'accounting was not in' and then HUNG UP THE PHONE!!!

Wow. Stay away from this company.

Prefer to order on Amazon or Vitamin Shoppe, or any company that is actually established and actually legitimate.

Mr

More Outlet Nutrition Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Mr
      7th of Apr, 2009

btw, this company is also filed here https://www.complaintsboard.com/?search=outletnutrition

• Co
      17th of Apr, 2009

I also placed an order with this company in January (yes months ago). I have not received part of my order as of today (April 17). I have sent emails and made several phone calls without resolution. It is quite annoying that you cannot speak with a person. I have been given excuse 'manufacturer delay.' How can a manufacturer be delayed for MONTHS. This company does not follow through with communication and update their site. I will never order from this company again.

• Ms
      20th of Apr, 2009

If anyone is interested in sending complaints to the BBBabout OutletNutrition.

BBB of Metro Atlanta, Athens & NE Georgia
    maiton is below:

• Ms
      20th of Apr, 2009

Everyone,

PLEASE FILE COMPLAINTS ON THIS COMPANY. IF PEOPLE STICK TOGETHER, HOPEFULLY SOMETHING CAN BE DONE ABOUT THIS BOGUS COMPANY

9th of May, 2009

My experience with outlet nutrition is that they put products at low prices and offer great shipping rates but they don't have the products in stock. They will not tell you when you place your order that the item is on backorder and they charge you right away. They don't answer emails, the customer service number is fake because you never get through to a person and/or get an empty line. I did cancel my order and they said it would take at least 10 days to get my refund. Obviously that hasn't happened. Good reputable companies don't charge until they ship your product out!! I will report then to the BBB.

• Su
      19th of May, 2009

BBB
    Does NOT have Outlet Nutrition Listed.

I will complain to the Attorney General of
    Georgia.
    Also ordered a product from them.
    No help.

File a lawsuit aganist this company.

Suze Hu
    Portland, Or

• Be
      20th of May, 2009

Ingnore and does not fill orders, but takes your money right away.

• Sh
      24th of May, 2009

They got me too. Never delivered the product, never responded to any email, never picked up the phone. Now the website is completely gone. PayPal just told me I was out of luck and cannot do anything. In the future, I'll avoid PayPal and my debit card, and go with something that offers real protection against fraud, like a credit card.

• Pe
      5th of Jun, 2009

they got me too, I am submitting a fraud claim to my bank to get the funds returned.

What else can we do?

P.

• Am
      29th of Jun, 2009

If you charged on a major credit card usually you can get your money back if you in good faith placed an order you never received. Your bank through its channels will get your money back and usually you get an immediate good faith reimbursement from the credit card issuer pending resolution.
    There are most likely certain criterias you need to meet before you get your money back but I have found that they are not unreasonable.