Outlay Solutions / Scam and rip off!

1 Australia Review updated:

Outlay Solutions are listed everywhere. just another Gold Coast scam. They give a Sydney address. Have identical MO to all the others and should fold soon, if they are doing what they say they are doing... arbitraging commodities and sport?... absolute nonsense! The profit figures in their brochure are impossible to attain... total garbage.

We suggest a couple of rank amatuers copying the others!!! Get u money back now if you can! In Burleigh eh? see the following:

Street1 PO BOX 270
Street2 97 Rose Street
City Broadway
State/Province NSW
Postal Code 2007

Also another address is Level 8/48-51 York st Sydney. Previous post names Dominic Main and Andrew Franks (could be false names tho).

Va

Comments

• La
      7th of Apr, 2008

I LOVE THIS SYDNEY COMPANY HAVE NO COMPLAINTS SO WHATS THIS BS !!!????I have been with them for a while and make lots of money i am about to inform them of this and tell them to mount legal action as my friend wanted to join and found this, made me [censored]n angry .GET AN EDUCATION B4 YOUR WEBSITE MAKES ACCUSATIONS!!!@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@#$%^& your sites bs made me look [censored]n stupid to my mate.

9th of Apr, 2008

This complaint seems strange as i am currently a customer and have no problems with staff or service and have joined my friends and all are very happy.

9th of Apr, 2008

I have loved my experince with outlay solutions and there arbitrage and forex trading software is out of this world these other companys are obviously jealous and making things up!!!

9th of Apr, 2008

My friend and i also joined he just informed me of this class action we are taking against this forum and i agreed to fight it also as we are not impressed and do not want to see this company we have joined with blackmailed or lose profits due to this as we need to make money.

9th of Apr, 2008

Not impressed by your forum obviously BLACKMAILING people with slander is still a business what about us clients. This is why companys fold and investors lose there money, if you have no evidence or any unhappy clients please take this down concerned investor.

9th of Apr, 2008

Not true DONT READ this rubbish, i have been with outlay solutions for 4mths and have found there performance outstanding, i will be joining class action to thanx for informing me outlay solutions we support you.

• Al
      26th of May, 2008

NONE OF THIS RUBBISH IS TRUE IVE MADE THOUSANDS $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

16th of Sep, 2008

Ive been speaking with os and they have informed me that due to this slander and blackmail and even other companys politics and name assasination the company is unfortunately in bad shape and are losing employees so its not looking good for us average investors, lets see i really am upset with this site and others like it .