Outlay games

Sports betting

Marlin Reynolds
Florida
marlinreynolds.com
This company keep on ringing me up for me to open up a sports betting account with them, they wanted me to put in $500 in the account, I said no after several more phone calls from them, If finally agreed to put only $200 into open a account, they made 23 bets for me as it was a managed account, all the bets won, I only new they won after the game, I did not know the bet was made before the game.The account grew from $200 to $1750 in 24 days, then they rang again wanting to make a bet for$5000 I said no I have not got the money, they said they will put $2500 in and for me to put in the rest, I said no, he keep on persisting and would not take no for a answer I finally said yes, just to shut him up, they rang me up again after the bet won, wanting $800 the balance of the money to cover my half of the bet.I said no I said I want to know your license numbers and some ID to make sure this is not a scam, they would not do it, they said they did not have to supply me with that information.after a day went past I looked up the account and there was nothing in it because they made a bet worth over $10000 and it lost wiping out the account.

Complaint comments Comments (3)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Other

Comments

N  5th of Jul, 2013 by    0 Votes
Now you know why internet gambling is illegal in the US.
A  12th of Aug, 2013 by    0 Votes
Unfortunately I have also been caught by these people. I apparently have over $60, 000US in my betting account but have to send through 10% "insurance payment" as apparently required by the Cyprus government to be able to withdraw the funds. I was already kicking myself for getting in as deep as I already have but this comment Is steeling my resolve to call it all quits and walk away.
Thank you.