Outdoors Online / yetti not received

US Review updated:

I placed an order for a YETTI back in December 2016 I have yet to receive this item. I have called, left messages and even emailed them and not one person has ever responded to me. This company is stealing money from all of us and not giving us our products.
DO NOT order from them!!! OUTDOORS ONLINE are CROOKS! You will not get your item you ordered and you will not get your money back! They took 29.99 out of my account the day I placed this order.
SCAMMMMMM!!!

• Updated by claddagh66, Mar 27, 2017

I'm sorry this has happened to you also. This company has gotten so much money from so many people and we all haven't received any of our products. So not right

Cl
Mar 20, 2017

Comments

• Sh
      Mar 27, 2017

Wish I had seen this comment before placing my order in Dec. 2016. Here it is March 2017 with no product, no answer to several inquiry emails and no way to get in touch with a human. So frustrating!

• Ra
      Jun 25, 2017

this company is hitting internet again, advertising now via links on Facebook, I always wanted a Yetti but I felt I needed to check into the site further, since they were advertising as today only type sale, just did not feel right. Surprise, surprise, the site appears not to exist. I had to dig hard to find these complaints too. Nope, not giving away my money... so sad that something has not been done to deal with such fraud.