Outdoors Online / yeti tumbler

Hastings, MI, United States Review updated:

I ordered on dec 27th, an email sent with confirmation and order number immediately following. No order, no email regarding shipment and it's the end on january. I have emailed several times, tried live chat (Stating there was 1 person ahead of me to wait 25minutes then being put down to 5 people ahead of me) , i've called twice with no response!!! This company is a scam! I will be contacting bbb and disputing my charges. Do not order from them!!

Outdoors Online

Mo
Jan 24, 2017

Comments

• Ok
      5th of Sep, 2018
    Outdoors Online - Yeti Tumblers

I ordered three in November 2016. My order number was ORDER #67268. They charged my card but never processed more order. Still have not received anything. Contacted them several times with no feedback.

• Bu
      18th of Sep, 2018
    Outdoors Online - Order 87194

I order several handles in December 2016. Received 2 of them and have been sending emails since then to get updates. At first they told they would be shipped in 2 weeks, now no response at all. First response was from someone named Janice.

One each at 9.99 - 30 oz us to handle, purple, red and blue

One camo 30 oz yet I at 10.99

• Bi
      19th of Sep, 2018
    Outdoors Online - Yeti
    Monroe
    Connecticut

I need my cup you need to send me a refund or something this is wrong I work hard for my money you a basically a thief stealing peoples money it will happen to your mom or wife or even your child Karma comes back always

• Da
      20th of Sep, 2018
    Outdoors Online - Yeti tumbler
    Indian Trail
    North Carolina

I ordered a yeti tumbler Dec 2016 and still Have never received it, never got a refund. I have contacted by phone and chat and tried several times by email but no one would ever reply to those.

16th of Oct, 2018
    Outdoors Online - Yeti tumblers

I ordered 2 yeti tumblers in December and never received them and sent numerous emails with no response!!! How do I get in contact with these people!!! I spent a lot of money and they where gifts, what kind of company is there and what can I do, is there another phone or an email address?
    Someone please help thank you
    Angela Taylor

• Su
      23rd of Oct, 2018
    Outdoors Online - Yeti cup

Ordered online ... Gift. Lid received no cup ... awful ! Lesson learned. Would like reimbursement. PayPal only from now on.

• Ca
      28th of Oct, 2018
    Outdoors Online - Ordered, charged, & never recieved!
    outdoors online
    outdoorsonline.com

I oredered a Yeti tumbler for $29.99 on December 15, 2016. The money WAS taken off of my card but I never recieved the item. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE. IT IS A SCAM. IM SURE THEYVE MADE OFF WITH MILLIONS. ESPECIALLY OVER CHRISTMAS. JERKS.

• Rh
    Outdoors Online - Item not received, but paid for
    outdoorsonline.com

I ordered a Yeti tumbler on December 19, 2016 for 29.99. Order # 90737. I have made SEVERAL attempts to get in touch with someone about this order that has, to this day, yet been fulfilled. This company has VERY BAD customer service.

Camping and Fishing Outlet - 30 oz yeti cup
    N A
    [protected]@campingandfishingoutlet.com

On January 1, 2017 I ordered a 30 ounce Yeti cup for 29.95 and have not received it nor can I get a response to five emails I've sent. I cannot find a number to contact them either. They deducted the money from my bank account on the 3rd of January. Can you please help me with this?

Margaret Morgan

• Sh
    Outdoors Online - Yeti cup

Ordered more than a month ago, have not received. Going to dispute through bank at this point

• Ry
      5th of Nov, 2018
    Outdoors Online - I did not receive a Yeti tumbler
    Keokuk
    Iowa
    Outdoorsoutlet.net

I ordered a Yeti 20 oz sea foam green tumbler on March 6, 2017. I emailed the company on the 15th, was promised it would be shipped out soon and again on the 23rd and 27th and my emails have been ignored. I sent the last email on April 1st and have still never received the tumbler.

• Wa
    Outdoors Online - Never received product ordered
    Matthews
    North Carolina
    Outdoorsonline.com

I ordered two yeti 30oz tumblers in December along with two lids money was taken from my account right away have emailed several times no repounce it's now march 16

• Bm
    Outdoors Online - Orange Yeti
    Outdoorsonline.com

I placed an order on12/1/2016 for an orange Yeti Rambler 30oz. My credit card was charged the day I ordered. I have yet to receive it. I have emailed several times with no help and the phone number is no longer working. When I check status it say processing. When do I except to receive this order?

• Be
      11th of Nov, 2018
    Outdoors Online - Never received item.

This site seems like it's a scam. Placed an order, and never received my items. Have tried many times to contact someone to no avail.

• Tr
    Outdoors Online - Order Unfulfilled
    outdoorsonline.com

I placed an order on December 15th for a 30oz Yeti tumbler and still have not received my order. I have sent multiple inquiries with no response or refund.

I will never order from them again.

Beware... if you order you may never receive your order or get your money back.

• El
    Outdoors Online - did not recieve one item in order
    outdoorsonline.com

Electric Cyclone Protein Juice Shaker Powder Blender Mixer Cup 450ml 15oz Sports Bottle

Black
    Being Processed 1 24.99 24.99 (USD
    My order number was 61601-1 this is the only remaining item I have not received yet. I ordered back in November 2016. I had two orders and had to make several calls, emails and messaging to get the rest of my items.

• Mi
    Outdoors Online - 30 oz yeti tumbler

Originally placed the order on 12/15/16. I knew I would not receive it by Christmas but I still have not received it. They gave an order number. I continuously checked the website. Spoke with customer support. Several times and each time "updated" my order.

Outdoors Online - Pink powder coated 30 oz Yetti gambler. Confirmation # 81074
    Cobden
    Illinois

I ordered this yetti rambler on 12/10/16. I have not received it. They took the money from my account. Please help me get my money back. I have tried to contact them several times. They do not answer or they say email is undeliverable

• Th
    Outdoors Online - 2 30 oz Yeti's
    outdooronline.com

My order was placed August 1, 2016 (Order #21017) and as of today, after many emails and phone calls, I am still not in receipt. This is $77.93 worth of merchandise that was taken from my account but never delivered. I have requested a refund or the merchandise on many occasions. A good business would do one or the other.

• Pe
    Outdoors Online - #91839
    Stockbridge
    Georgia
    Outdoorsonline.com

I sent numerous emails inquiring the status of this order with no response. I have requested updates as well as requested a full refund! I ordered this product in December 2026. This company will not respond to me. I am at the point now that I want to report this company as fraud and a scam.

Outdoors Online - Receive no products

Ordered 1/16 have yet to receive product. Talked twice to people in the online chat and said it would be taken care of. Called multiple times with no response, emailed multiple times with no response yet again
    Now the site is gone

12th of Nov, 2018
    Outdoors Online - I placed an order for two yeti cups. My money was withdrawn immediately. I never received my cups.
    Texas

I have made several attempts to contact them. I also placed a complaint with the BBB. They have not responded to anything. The BBB has told me they have already made two attempts. This company is still advertising, I got an email yesterday. I went and looked and noticed there are 300 complaints. They are stealing people's money

Outdoors Online - my order

i ordered on dec. 30th 2016 and haven't received it yet, i called and they said it was being shipped out that was 2 months ago, wondering if i called paypal they can do something, i used paypal my order number is 99575

• Se
    Outdoors Online - Non-received Yeti Cups
    San Antonio Texas
    outdoorsonline.com

Purchased 2 Yeti cups on 12/14/16 never received as of 1/24/2017. Will not refund money, customer service is a joke. Total scammers!! Credit Card company is involved to refund my money.

• Da
    Outdoors Online - yeti cup

We ordered a Yeti cup December 9 and still have not received. Do not respond to voicemails, emails, or live chat. Ridiculous scam of a company that should be shut down.

• Ci
    Outdoors Online - Product Never Received but they have my money
    Outdoorsonline.com

Make an order December 4th and still have not received my product or my money back. Have reached out twice and got someone with no resolution. Order no. 75842

• St
    Outdoors Online - Not getting product
    Outdoorsonline.com

I ordered a Yeti tumbler, straws and a lid on December 28 from outdoors online. I received the lid and straws but still no tumbler and they've already charged my credit card. I've called and left messages but nobody has returned my calls.

• Je
    Outdoorsonline.com - 20 ounce Yeti
    San Antonio Texas
    outdoorsonline.com

I ordered a 20 ounce Yeti on November 20, 2016. I have emailed, left messages, live chat and still nothing... If I can't get the cup, I would like to be refunded. 3 months is a bit ridiculous to wait on a Christmas gift that is being shipped from the same city I live in!

• Ac
    Outdoors Online - Yeti 30 oz Tumblr

I'm in the SAME BOAT as everyone here! Ordered on 12/18/16, numerous emails, phone calls, attempted chats(to no avail) and still no product! Money already taken out for my purchase!

So what do we do??? They're obviously scamming us!

• Sh
      12th of Nov, 2018
    Outdoors Online - Havent received my order and can't reach anyone!
    outdoorsonline.com

Ordered $150 worth of yeti cups on dec 18 and got confirmation . ... They took my money quickly! Email said allow 10-15 days for delivery ... Not responding to emails or phone calls!

• Vi
    Outdoors Online - I placed an order in December and have not received it

I placed an order in December #86654 and its now Feb 23 and still have not received it. I want the order cancelled and a refund to my card ASAP.

• Bl
      12th of Nov, 2018
    Outdoors Online - Ordered 12/12/16 still no delivery or cll back or email responce 2/9/17
    San Antonio Tx

order a yeti 30 oz. blue camo tumbler for my wife for x-mas and can't get a response from outdoor online it would be nice to get the tumbler or at least get my money back!

• My
    Tx

Ordered back n Dec 16th- can't get a hold of anyone and haven't recevieved it yet.

• Br
    Outdoors Online - 4 30oz Yeti Rambler Cups

I ordered 4 30oz Yeti cups from Outdoors Online in December, it has now been OVER two months and I am still waiting to receive them. With multiple unanswered emails and phone calls I am beyond frustrated and am now just wanting my money back! I have never had such terrible customer service!!!

• Mk
    Outdoors Online - Order not received

I ordered a Yeti on November 13 and it is now January 10. I still do not have it, also according to their website it hasn't even shipped. No one will return my calls or emails.

• Je
    Outdoors Online - Order 92656 30 oz yeti tumbler
    Outdoorsonline.com

I ordered a metallic purple yeti 30 oz tumbler in December 2016 still have not received it I've sent emails called left voice-mail and no return calls or emails

• Ri
    Outdoors Online - Yeti Tumblers
    Texas

Same issue as everyone else. Purchased 2 Yetis in mid December and another one in late December and have received nothing yet with zero status. I was hoping that since this was a San Antonio address that it was not a fly by night Chinese operation. I guess I was wrong. Stay away from this retailer.

• Gr
    Outdoors Online - Failure to receive order

I placed an order for $190 on 11/28/2016. I received approximately $60 of my order. I have repeatedly tried to reach the company thru email, online chat, and phone, to no avail.

• Me
    Outdoors Online - Order not fully delivered
    San Antonio tx
    Outdoorsonline.com

I placed an order in December 5 and only received part of my order late in January. Sent several emails with no response. Still waiting on remaining order.

• La
    Outdoors Online - yeti tumbler 30 oz purple
    texas
    [protected]@campingandfishingoutlet.com

on December 16, 2016 I ordered a 30 oz purple yeti tumble - my order #95611 was confirmed BY YOU on Dec 26 2016 indicating order getting ready to ship. You charged me $39.98 which came out of my account on December 17, 2016.
    To date, as of February 15, 2017 - 2 months later, I STILL HAVEN"T RECEIVED MY CUP! I want my money refunded immediately