Outdoors Online / yeti scam

San Antonio Tx, United States Review updated:

Ordered a tumbler on 11/30... Card was charged and then never heard from them again.. I will be disputing the purchase with my bank.. Do not buy from them!!! I have called every day since 12/20 (even christmas) never gotten through. I have emailed them at least 10 times with no response. Once again do not buy from them!!! Fortunately academy sports and outdoors had a similar mug (Not yeti) that was the color I wanted.

Ch
Jan 04, 2017

Comments

• La
      Jan 09, 2017

Exact same here and I'm beyond frustrated! Did you have any luck with your bank?

• Watch out! They closed that website and now use www.outdoorsclubs.com!

Counterfeiters! And beware - I was also warned some of these counterfeiters are using toxic metals in the production of their FAKE Yetis!

Report to the IC3 (FBI Internet Crimes Bureau) and also the FTC. Also file a report with YETI in Austin (512) 394-9384. They are actively pursuing these counterfeiters. Unfortunately, they evidently scam people and then shut down that website and move on to the next one!

REAL YETI dealers must carry the entire YETI LINE! CALL YETI in Austin to confirm a REAL dealer BEFORE you purchase!

Check out the other people scammed on youtube.com! It is horrific!

Jul 24, 2017

I was scammed at the beginning of July, didn't think it wasn't a real deal and was so excited worthless [censor] need to get real jobs. Pathetic! I hope they go to jail. Says they are located in Australia on this site.