Outdoors Onlineyeti rambler 30oz

I placed an order for the Yeti Rambler and Lid on March 14. I submitted payment through Amazon Pay and the charge went through immediately. This should have alerted me, but it was the first time I was using Amazon Pay so I wasn't sure. I received an email shortly after saying the lid was out for shipment but that the Rambler was "out of stock" and they would let me know when it was available. It has now been 2 months and I have not received anything. I have tried contacting the company through email on Apr 24 and got no response. I recently submitted a ticket online and also have gotten no response, even though the website says they typically respond in 24 hours. It's been 5+ days at this point. There is no phone number listed anywhere on the site and the live online chat button does not work. I have disputed this charge with my credit card company so hopefully that will help me get my money back. I saw the exact mug at a local sporting goods store so I will buy it there instead once I get my money back. DO NOT SHOP at this site. Not sure if it's a scam or not, but something is not right.

La
May 16, 2017

Comments

• Watch out! They closed that website and now use www.outdoorsclubs.com!

Counterfeiters!

And beware - I was also warned some of these counterfeiters are using TOXIC metals in the production of their FAKE Yetis!

Report to the IC3 (FBI Internet Crimes Bureau) and also the FTC. Also file a report with YETI in Austin [protected]. They are actively pursuing these counterfeiters. Unfortunately, they evidently scam people and then shut down that website and move on to the next one!

REAL YETI dealers must carry the entire YETI LINE! CALL YETI in Austin to confirm a REAL dealer BEFORE you purchase!

Check out the other people scammed on youtube.com! It is horrific! They call them "FETIS". UGH!