Outdoors Online / yeti cup

United States Review updated:

Placed and order for 2 Yeti cups on Christmas 2016 from 2 gift cards I got from Christmas. Its now 04/03/2017 and I have not received anything. I have tried to live chat several times with no responses from anyone after an hour wait on some occasions. I have called and once got in contact with a customer service agent, where I was on hold for an hour and a half. He told me it was on back order because of the holidays.
Still have not had a response or product. I want a refund to get the Yeti cups somewhere else but now can not get a response from anyone at this company.

Ea
Apr 03, 2017

Comments

• Watch out! They closed that website and now use www.outdoorsclubs.com!

Counterfeiters!

And beware - I was also warned some of these counterfeiters are using TOXIC metals in the production of their FAKE Yetis!

Report to the IC3 (FBI Internet Crimes Bureau) and also the FTC. Also file a report with YETI in Austin (512) 394-9384. They are actively pursuing these counterfeiters. Unfortunately, they evidently scam people and then shut down that website and move on to the next one!

REAL YETI dealers must carry the entire YETI LINE! CALL YETI in Austin to confirm a REAL dealer BEFORE you purchase!

Check out the other people scammed on youtube.com! It is horrific! They call them "FETIS". UGH!