Outdoors Online / yeti

United States Review updated:

I ordered a yeti on 12-16 and received an email stating it would be shipped in 10-14 days and it was in process. I have yet to receive the product. I have emailed 5x and left 4 messages with no response. I want my product or my money. It us only $29.99 but it is more about being scammed that upsets me. I plan to contact the BBB along with my bank to move forward.

Ap
Jan 24, 2017

Comments

• Wi
      24th of Jan, 2017

You ordered in December. The item is probably coming from overseas. It will take a bit. It could be stuck in customs and there is nothing anyone can do about that. It took me 10 seconds to find this on their website:

SHIPPING & RETURNS

SHIPPING POLICY

All products will be processed within 3-4 business days of purchase if products are located in our USA warehouse. If products are ordered from our international warehouse, then orders will be processed within 7-8 business days of purchase. Please allow 15 business days for USA delivery from our USA warehouse and 20 days from our international warehouse.

If an order has an item that is on backorder, then the entire order will not ship until all items can be shipped. If you want the other items now, you will have to remove the backordered items.

Please Note: Although many of our items ship direct from our USA warehouse in New Jersey, certain "special order" items ship direct from the maker in China, arrive by China Post/USPS. Please allow for 3-4 weeks for delivery on special orders.

31st of Jan, 2017

Lets be real here... you people are not getting your items international, local, or down the street. ORDERS are not being shipped this company is a effen scam and people need to dispute charges with the credit card they ordered on. I did and I will get my money back. all you have to do is call the number on the back of the card and dispute charge -- item never received. Dont be scared people, just do it. it works.

31st of Jan, 2017

Dispute the charge if you want. Just make sure you pay when the item shows up. I am still getting deliveries for things I bought in November from other websites. The thing is, I know international shipping during a major holiday month slows things down. I never order anything online I have to have NOW.

22nd of Feb, 2017

@Wine Is Good I did dispute and I did receive my money back. "make sure you pay" really dude, get off it.

23rd of Feb, 2017

@TurtleRock Get off what? When it shows up if you keep it and do not pay, you are a thief.

22nd of Mar, 2017

Hey I just tried to order something but the website is shut down? And I hear that an investigation as been initiated?
    Still think your items are "in the mail"?
    LOL
    Oh by the way "I. Got. My. Money. Back."

22nd of Mar, 2017

@Turt The website is fine. I just used it. And yes. When an item comes from China it takes several weeks, especially when you complainers ordered around the holidays.