Outdoors Onlinenot receiving products purchased

As of today (2/21/2017) I have only received two of the items (the black and pink handles) from a purchase I made in on 11/28/16. I have written and email that no one has responded to regarding this incident. The only information I have been given is that out of stock items will be delivered as soon as they become available.

I would like these items to be shipped to me, as I have paid for them already. I am concerned that the company has no intention of shipping these products and that this website is a scam. I hope I am wrong.

Below is the order summary for Order #70117 Placed on 11/28/16.

--Yeti Rambler 20oz Powder Coated Cup. 8 Colors to Choose From. FREE SHIPPING × 1
Hot Pink

Shipping
$0.00
Total
$66.75 USD

Thank you for hearing my complaint.

Am
Feb 21, 2017

Comments

• Watch out! They closed that website and now use www.outdoorsclubs.com!

Counterfeiters!

And beware - I was also warned some of these counterfeiters are using TOXIC metals in the production of their FAKE Yetis!

Report to the IC3 (FBI Internet Crimes Bureau) and also the FTC. Also file a report with YETI in Austin [protected]. They are actively pursuing these counterfeiters. Unfortunately, they evidently scam people and then shut down that website and move on to the next one!

REAL YETI dealers must carry the entire YETI LINE! CALL YETI in Austin to confirm a REAL dealer BEFORE you purchase!

Check out the other people scammed on youtube.com! It is horrific! They call them "FETIS". UGH!