Outdoors Online / customer service/shipment

San Antonio, TX, United States Review updated:

I placed an order online on 12/12. I never received any tracking information so I started inquiring about my order.
As of 12/23 I have made multiple attempts to contact customer service via chat, email and by phone but i'm always told they are busy helping other customers. It appears this website is a scam!! Do not purchase anything from this website!!

Br
Dec 22, 2016

Comments

• Tj
      Dec 22, 2016

Same here. I just tried the live chat after leaving messages and e-mails for 3 days. it said there were 11 people in front of me. After sitting on hold for 47 minutes I logged in at another computer and started chat & it says there are 27 people in front of me. This is obviously a scam

• Ke
      Dec 29, 2016

Same here. I am filing a complaint with the BBC and Attorney General. Hope you do too!

Feb 08, 2017

I ordered two yeti's on 12/28 money got pulled out of my account on 12/30 here it is 2/8 after hundred of emails and phone calls and no yeti's its a scam

• He
      Feb 13, 2017

I placed an order in December and still haven't received it and no one will return my calls or messages it always says there busy with other customers!

• Hi
      Mar 06, 2017

On 1/1/17 I placed an order for a lid a handle and 2 30oz. hot pink Yehti cups. I received the lid and handle right away (which are useless without the cups) I STILL today ( 3/6/17) have not received the cups.I email chat call or text nearly every day. the tell me whatever it takes to get rid of me. But I'm not going away unless or until I get my cups or refund. Has Anyone at all received cups?? How can this be O.K. What can we do.

• Watch out! They closed that website and now use www.outdoorsclubs.com!

Counterfeiters! And beware - I was also warned some of these counterfeiters are using toxic metals in the production of their FAKE Yetis!

Report to the IC3 (FBI Internet Crimes Bureau) and also the FTC. Also file a report with YETI in Austin (512) 394-9384. They are actively pursuing these counterfeiters. Unfortunately, they evidently scam people and then shut down that website and move on to the next one!

REAL YETI dealers must carry the entire YETI LINE! CALL YETI in Austin to confirm a REAL dealer BEFORE you purchase!

Check out the other people scammed on youtube.com! It is horrific!