Outdoors Online / all yeti products - do not purchase from them

San Antonio, TX, United States Review updated:

I too, was taken by the ad prior to christmas about the yeti tumblers. After paying and not receiving my order and attempting multiple times to get answers, I read several boards to discover that this seems to be the norm. Do not order from them or fishingandhikingoutlet. com or outdooroutlet. com. I spoke with a representative from yeti and they are not affiliated with any of these companies. The person I spoke with is forwarding the information to their brand protection folks. Report to the bbb and the ftc.

Mr
Mar 17, 2017

Comments

• Watch out! They closed that website and now use www.outdoorsclubs.com!

Counterfeiters!

And beware - I was also warned some of these counterfeiters are using TOXIC metals in the production of their FAKE Yetis!

Report to the IC3 (FBI Internet Crimes Bureau) and also the FTC. Also file a report with YETI in Austin (512) 394-9384. They are actively pursuing these counterfeiters. Unfortunately, they evidently scam people and then shut down that website and move on to the next one!

REAL YETI dealers must carry the entire YETI LINE! CALL YETI in Austin to confirm a REAL dealer BEFORE you purchase!

Check out the other people scammed on youtube.com! It is horrific! They call them "FETIS". UGH!