Outdoors Online2 yeti 20 oz cups

on Nov 27, 2016 I placed an order for 2 Yeti 20 oz cups, 1 30 oz cup, a closeable lid, straws and straw cleaner. I finally received one cup just before Christmas. The 2nd partial shipment came in January after several calls and emails. I had a long phone call on about Dec 22/23 The man said the shipment was ready and he changed the shipping address so it would get to my nephew for Christmas instead of coming to me - he even said he would express ship it. But it didn't arrive. I finally got an email response on Jan 9th (from my Dec. 20th email) apologizing and saying the order was ready to ship.See Top 10 Worst Companies in San Antonio, TXI got notification of a shipment on Jan 11 - but it still wasn't the full order. I tried to call, then emailed on Jan 30, with no response. Now their phone number is no longer posted and i can't get my order history from their website. Order #69007. Yeti Rambler Tiffany Blue Powder Coated 20oz Cup. and a Yeti Rambler Orange Powder Coated 20oz Cup. the speacial was to by 2 and get the third free the Tiffany blue 20oz was free. So, balance of outstanding order is 29.99. I've had correspondence from two OutdoorsOnline.com and www.campingandfishingoutlet.com (no longer active). The orange cup was for my nephew, recognizing his acceptance to college. I really want the cups, but will settle for a refund.

Ta
Feb 17, 2017

Comments

• Watch out! They closed that website and now use www.outdoorsclubs.com!

Counterfeiters!

And beware - I was also warned some of these counterfeiters are using TOXIC metals in the production of their FAKE Yetis!

Report to the IC3 (FBI Internet Crimes Bureau) and also the FTC. Also file a report with YETI in Austin [protected]. They are actively pursuing these counterfeiters. Unfortunately, they evidently scam people and then shut down that website and move on to the next one!

REAL YETI dealers must carry the entire YETI LINE! CALL YETI in Austin to confirm a REAL dealer BEFORE you purchase!

Check out the other people scammed on youtube.com! It is horrific! They call them "FETIS". UGH!