Outdoor Advertising Specialist OAS / Scam

1 Winter Garden, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 407-395-5101

This company was hired to do outdoor advertsing for my company. Door hangers. They where supposed to drop in one specfic zip code due to territory restrictions. 10, 000 peices. To start they where to print my pieces. I gave them the art work...When I finally saw the pieces they where horrible. No border on one side so 4 sides had a boarder, but due to cutting corners the printed on one sheet and cut them in half. It looked nothing like the origional. I did no t know this until I forced them to drop them at my office after firing the company. They still owe me 7500 pieces.
As for the job they didn't. 10, 000 peices in one week where supposed to go out. 6 weeks later the job was "complete". When reviewed door hangers where in mail boxes(federal offense) on the ground and over 3000 pieces went into low income housing in the worng zip code. Robert the owner actually yelled at me for calling him on a weekend, which I did because he would not take my calls during the week.
I did not receive links for gps, as per my contract. No map of areas completed, and 6 weeks later no phone calls except for a zip code I could not service.
The company has done nothing. Just ignnored this.

Ka

Comments

• Sc
      21st of Aug, 2009

Not to mention that they dont pay their employees for the work they put in. I am owed $400 by Robert (owner). they had me work for the whole week at my own gas expense promising that I would be paid ten dollars an hour and reimbursed for travel. This company is nothing but a scam, ran by selfish and straight up mean people. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM IN ANY MANNER!!

• Li
      27th of Aug, 2009

I'm in the same boat also. I distributed flyers for two days being promised .7 cents a piece. 500 each day. Gas reimbursement was promised but I was quoted two different rates per mile. They didn't have enough GPS units for each person and had people go out in teams with only one carrying the device. I was paired with AJ who I was told was the field supervisor. He carried the GPS not I and although we worked in the same neighborhoods he didn't observe me or anyone else in the field. Delina the office manager has given one excuse after another for why I haven't been paid. First it was because the owner left for a family funeral. Then she admitted that they didn't have any money because clients weren't paying them. She admitted that they don't get the jobs out right and therefore can't get paid for work done therefore can't pay their employees. She listed off several businesses that the owner Robert Short was involved in so I bet he does this all over. Absolutely no ethics when it comes to their employees (contract or not) or their own clients. Yesterday I was told that they made a bank deposit so there should be no problem getting paid at least by the weekend. Several phone calls today have gone straight to voicemail.

• Wa
      27th of Aug, 2009

I noticed this when I searched the phone number re: a unit listed for rent. It appears as if he has more than one.

What is this guy's full name, so others can beware?!

• Dj
      28th of Aug, 2009

To all the distributors that claim that they have not recieved payment for your work..it's simple...you know that you did not do the contracted work the way it was supposed to be done. You signed an agreement stating that you would hang door hangers in the specific manner that the company clearly outlined for you and if you did not, you forfeit all pay for the work. If you are contracted to build a pool, but only dig me a hole in the dirt, am I supposed to pay you for that?? By double and triple hanging doors, stuffing hangers in mailboxes, and just downright not doing your job, you are not entitled to pay as a independent contractor because if you didn't do the work, it still has to be done properly some how!

• Ro
      6th of Oct, 2009

Your a ### liar Mel Jacobs. Do not do business with this company they will take your money and never do the work they claimed. The Outdoor Advertising Specilists / The OAS is a scam. WATCH OUT FOR THEM!

10th of Dec, 2009

I absolutely agree. I was never paid, accused of fraud and told many lies. They were able to take advantage of poor people struggling in a economic hardship willing to try anything. Pity on them, God will take care of that. Robert is a jerk who has made sexual advances and hires his friend from Ultimate fighting to come and NOT hand out these flyers. I did exactly what I was suppose to in the hot sun for 5 hrs. and went to cash a check that couldn't be covered because there was no money in the account

• Pi
      22nd of Apr, 2010

They lie and lie, cheat and steal. Beware they have changed their name to ALLDelivered.com

• Dl
      12th of May, 2010

This company might be a scam. They took our money promising to deliver door hangers. We had a 6 month contract and in the first batch they never showed up to pick them up. They said something happened and couldn't start til the following day. Still no one called. They called the day after that and said they would get it all done the following day. Then there was a car accident. Then there was a hospital testing. Then there was a GPS issue.

The bottom line is they will take your money and not deliver as promised.

Be careful this company might be fraudulent.

• Cj
      17th of May, 2010

I contracted OAS/All Delivered in March 2010. The contract was for printing and delivery of 10, 000 door hanger units. As of 5/17/10, OAS has delivered only 1, 400 units. However, with that said, on 4/17/10 1, 000 of those 1, 400 were delivered 2-3 to a door with an additional 2-3 in mailboxes. Since 4/21/10 OAS was scheduled several weekends to complete my delivery. They have failed to make any additional deliveries! In addition, no one from OAS will return my phone calls.

TODAY, MAY 17th 2010, I FORMALLY REQUESTED A FULL REFUND DUE TO ME BY NO LATER THAN WEDNESDAY, MAY 19th 2010. ALONG WITH SOME OF THE PROBLEMS ADDRESSED ABOVE, I AM NOW REQUESTING THIS REFUND BECAUSE THE COUPONS ON MY ADVERTISING EXPIRE AS OF 5/31/10. WILL OAS REFUND MY MONEY? I WILL LET EVERYONE KNOW ON WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON.

• Cj
      26th of May, 2010

NO REFUND AS OF 5/26/10!!! I WILL BE FORCED TO TAKE OTHER ACTIONS

• Oa
      26th of May, 2010

This customer, cjc1972cjc@yahoo.com, Charles J., has not stated all of the facts. His complaint involves All Delivered, our sister company, which handles delivery only. All Delivered delivered his advertisements in NJ during very inclement weather between April 17 and 21, 2010.

We were led to believe these deliveries would be easily accomplished in development neighborhoods. Our delivery personnel found that most of those neighborhoods were gated, controlled communities where handbill delivery was prohibited. Delivery had to be undertaken in more difficult areas where homes were widely spaced, incurring additional costs not assessed to Charles.

Upon investigating of Charles’ concerns, we did discover that our independently contracted delivery supervisor had handled his first delivery in an unprofessional manner. We had to replace the delivery supervisor, which would take 7 to 10 working days. We planned to reprint those incorrectly delivered advertisements and deliver the balance of the order within two weeks. These out of our control personnel issues are addressed in Charles’ contract with us, which allows us to reschedule such deliveries to complete our work. Charles was informed of all of this.

Charles has been overbearing with our delivery personnel and impatient, continuously calling and emailing in a disruptive manner. We’ve had to devote time to Charles’ micro-management issues which otherwise could have been spent delivering his advertisements. We ask all of our customers to leave the delivery process and personnel to our management for the most efficient way to get things All Delivered!

Charles continues to demand a full refund on his non-refundable, non-cancelable contract. We will continue to try to work out the best, reasonable solution for customer satisfaction, despite his demands for things not covered by his contract.

• Ih
      27th of May, 2010

You should all file complaints with the Better Business Bureau! I plan to do it immediately. We need to get this "company" closed as soon as possible. It is a complete scam!

• Bu
      8th of Jun, 2010

It looks like we are not the only people who have suffered because of this company. For the last few months we have been working with a law firm in California to file a lawsuit against them. Our lawsuit will allow us to recover compensation for any damages.

If you have lost money or suffered damages because of AllDelivered, please contact us at: adlawsuit@gmail.com The more people that can join our lawsuit will ensure we are effective in recovering deserved compensation.

You will not have to pay anything to join this lawsuit, our lawyers are covering all expenses.

Please supply information about your experience with AllDelivered as well as your contact information.

adlawsuit@gmail.com

• Di
      30th of Jun, 2010

I also have not been compinsated for work propery completed. I regret the entire experience. The whole ordeal has been a complete run around. I agreed to be a driver/supervisor the pay was to be more. I was then assured I could handle all the flyers by myself and still recieve the supervisors rate. Which I was later told is not true. After the fact, I also found out the pay rate for "piggybacking" flyers is 80% less than I was initially informed of.
    It took them forever to get me the flyers. They sent me the wrong ones first and told me to dispose of them, which I did. Then I recieved some and picked some up at their clients business address. I immediatly passed out 3300 door hanger.
    Its been a week since I faxed them the completed traking reeports. I finally got a few names of supervisors to speak with from the man who "hired" me, Julio. He said talk to Liz Betran or Dave Merdal. This morning when I attempted to settle this, they both acted as if I was bothering them. After about a half an hour on the phone I confronted her head on obout the run around, Liz called me an idiot and hung up the phone. As the Chief Financial Officer I would expect a much more professional level of conduct. Dave Merdel also when confronted hung up the phone. They both acted as if the are this huge company and it's difficult to inter communicate. At one point when on the line with Mr. Merdel I could hear Mrs. Bertran speaking in the backround.
    I would never reccomend All Delivered to anyone after finding out the maturity levels of those who apparently run this "show".

• Ad
      12th of Jul, 2010

We at All Delivered have nothing to hide and would like to respond to the above complaint by “disgruntledone, ” who is, indeed, simply a disgruntled contractor, hiding behind his screen name. What Timothy (Tim) Saxton of Maryland does not reveal in his complaint are the simple facts. He fails to reveal the fact that he was hired as a Driver/Supervisor, but did not perform any supervision of our delivery personnel. He acted only as a regular delivery person. He also fails to mention that he signed an Independent Contractor Agreement for Delivery Personnel which clearly states the payment rate as xx for each first piece and xx for additional “piggyback” piece. Yet, he demands pay rates for Driver/Supervisor tasks he did not perform for our company.

Another fact he has withheld is that he is holding hostage 4 our GPS Units, worth $200 each, for a total of $800, while he awaits payment for his services, for which he would receive under $200.
    His contract also clearly states: “Upon termination of this Independent Contractor Agreement for any reason, Contractor shall return Company Materials in Contractor’s possession within seven (7) days of date of termination. If Materials are not returned within seven (7) days of date of termination, Contractor agrees to reimburse the Company at Materials values shown above. Company reserves the right to withhold cost of Materials not returned from Contractor’s final
    compensation or commission payment. If reimbursement is not received and Company must undertake collections, Contractor shall be liable for all collections and legal fees.”

Unless Mr. Saxton wishes to face legal possible ramifications, it would be in his best interest to return our company property, after which he will receive compensation for the work he actually did perform. We caution future companies who might avail themselves of Mr. Saxton’s services, as his behavior is unethical and dishonest.

Our company appreciates the hard work of our Delivery Teams, and we pay those who do their contracted jobs for us. Delays in payment to any of our delivery personnel are primarily due to not receiving their required work reports or return of our tracking units in a timely manner according to contract. However, we do not take lightly any potentially libelous comments or theft of our company property. We work hard, too, to get our customers’ materials All Delivered!

• Os
      10th of Aug, 2010

Alldelivered is a scam they use non-profit companies to distribute the door hangers yet when the job is completed, the excuses begin... Mel Jacobs, Irene, Julio, Julie, Dave, Sean, and all of the unprofessionals there with them. All i can say avoid them. THEY ARE A SCAM!... They do not pay. "YOU WILL REAP WHAT YOU SOW"...

• Os
      10th of Aug, 2010

We are still waiting for your response here... What happened? What excuse do you have?... it's been 2 month and all we get " We are working on it"..." The personnel from payroll is not in yet"... What excuse do you have left?... Be Organized for once, Be Professionals!... Or hire new personnel. The one in charge is... Who?...

Just pay us. You don't have anymore excuses!... Or do you?

OFCOURSE YOU DO!...

I am not hidding from anyone Here is my name and where i am at:

OSCAR / CHARLOTTE NORTH CAROLINA
    Does it ring a bell? ...
    DO NOT USE alldelivered.com.

• Co
      10th of Aug, 2010

Has anyone had any problems with the Oceanside, CA. location? I applied for a job there and was hired but haven't started yet. I am supposed to go back in two days for training. Now after reading all the complaints, I am having second thoughts. I went through a similar issue with a past job and ended up going to the state labor board. I do not wish to go through that again. I applied for OAS, and was interviewed by a man named Mel (don't know last name) who actually worked for All Delivered. The sign on the outside of the building said OAS, but all the signs inside said 'All Delivered'.. so that confused me. I would like someone to get back to me ASAP.

11th of Aug, 2010

Hi I have to agree with the others about not being paid. I work very hard and applied my door hangers exactly as I was specified too. I was not paid for my work!! Continually I was told that those hours I was not paid for were going to be on the next check, that check never came, eventually I was forced to quit. The Oceanside location is where I was employed and even the staff became rude when I forced the issue about being paid for the fliers I distributed. Do not work for this company they take advantage, lie and steal from you!!!

• Th
      11th of Aug, 2010

Totally agree! They portray that they are a thriving business and in demand. That maybe true, but, intentionally screwing your clients and your help does not make you a nationally recognizable company. Mel Jacobs doesn't want to pay his help and will not deliver all your materials. I know! I've seen and heard countless complaints. I've spoke to people who've commented here. Its sad when workers don't have $ for gas, lunch or even $2 for the damn bus. Most workers make 100-300 evey 15 days. People can't live on that. He(mel) will back the company but does not support the workers or finish all deliveries. The major problem will never change, it doesn't have too, just the people change and the ride keeps going on and on again. So if you do work there-heads up- be aware if you do get promoted because that's your key for working your [censor] right out the front door. I hope you don't stay there long, find something else and get out. If you are thinking about working there-DON'T. Its not worth it. The company is smoke and mirrors, what's faster, the hand or the eye? Well hurry up and rub me noones looking. I may help in that suit, I'm tired of them [censor]ing people over, enoughs enough and there' no responsibility nor professionalism at all. Just a complete joke.