OutBlaze / Misusing my email

I would like to complain about the company outblaze they administer email recently I have been testing my email which is bleecrouse2007@surfy.net in addition I have a International email address registered with the United Nations which is blee - crouse@operamail.com.

My problem is outblaze assigns IP addresses that are bogus this happens mainly on the weekends. They assign me IP addresses that are 4.x.x.x while living in the U.S. ??? In addition when I try to view my login history I cannot see it. I hardly receive any email at these addresses that I have had for over 2 plus years.

I am not able to send any email of any kind. My email is being manipulated misdirected and above all misused despite having it registered under International law United Nations the Hague. Outblaze administered web based email and also controls spam as well my question to them is when they are misusing misdirecting email who do they report to??

If a consulate official is reading this email you may want to investigate these people very very good.

Comments

23rd of Sep, 2007

4.x.x.x IP addresses belong to Level3, an atlanta based Tier 1 carrier that provides IP addresses to like hundreds of cable / dsl ISPs around the USA. Outblaze doesnt give you those IPs, your DSL provider does. And those IPs are US IPs, not foreign IPs.