Outback Steakhouse / curbside to go

1 Cedar Rapids, IA, United States

We placed our curbside order to go at the Cedar Rapids Iowa location. The resturaunt was very busy, I asked the server if our order was complete to the ticket (with everything in white foam boxes it's hard for me to tell without opening every box.) Upon arriving home 15 minutes later I found it was only about half correct. The list of what was wrong is below:
- no bread
-Cheese fries not served with any ranch
-Bloom petals served w/o any Bloom Sauce
-Kids chicken No drink and had 9 fries in box
-Adult bloom burger had no toppings just a burger and bun in the box nothing it was to have to make it more than a hamburger
-2nd Adult entree was a menu special had incorrect soup, was missing the desert
We called back in asked for the manager to assist in making things right I gave him the list of what was missing he said he would have it sent to the kitchen and asked how long until
I could return to p/u, I explained it would take me 15 min to get there. Upon arriving back at the resturaunt I was greeted and they said they would have the missing items in just a couple minutes (as it should have been since my other food was at home 15 min away getting cold... 25 minutes later I got the recook items). The items delivered to me were still wrong I went thru the bag and had to send her back to the kitchen for items still... she couldn't get it correct which is frustrating. I attempt to be patient with resturaunt and especially ones that are busy...
Ultimately plain and simple, I paid $56.00 and I didn't get my money's worth... The meal would have cost the same if we were in the resturaunt, and serving half of the food then partially fixing it 35 minutes later would have been totally unacceptable. If providing curbside service is part of your business model and you charge the same for that service/food that you charge in the resturaunt then the quality of food and service should be the same or better. I feel we got less than superior quality food or service even with the "re-cook"
This experience changes my opinion of the resturaunt entirely, if the manager would have expressed his apology for the issues to me when I returned that would have been a start, but we shouldnt have paid 56.00 for this meal... I could have gone ally of places in town and got as good or better service.. Outback is a resturaunt we enjoy because it's special to us.

Da