Outback / food

1 Grandville, MI, United States Review updated:

Hi
6 of us visited your Outback last night..
Had a lots of drinks.
Had 2 appetizers
Put our order in
Got our salad and bread
Waited
waited
rather long wait between salad and meal.
Hubby and I had the grilled chop. Way over done. Not hot when hitting the table.
Steaks were over cooked not hot either.
Sweet potato was very Hot.
Ribs were done and good. Pasta chicken looked excellent.
2 dinners looked wonderful on the plate. Other 4 not so much.
Photo's on menu look better then actual meal.
Baby screaming all thru our dinner ( I know what can you do )
The pasta and ribs at least filled the plate and looked like you got your money's worth.
The chops and steaks not so much.
Great salad.
Just letting you know how our evening was at your establishment and what was observed.
Probably won't return or refer anyone here ~ Sorry

Comments

22nd of Nov, 2010
    Outback - double pay
    outback
    Brazil

I went to the Outback Goiânia, Goias, Brazil and during the payment I realized that the attendant had passed my bank card twice, in debit and credit. The other day I went to talk with the manager and I showed him my bank statement, he said the bank would return the money automatically. The bank did not returned my money. My friend came back (I do not live in Goiânia) and the manager gave her a role in the payment system showing that your company not received the money twice. The bank does not make mistakes. The money came out of my account. The error is in your company.
    I feel robbed and will not stay that way, I know my rights, I will not accept injustices.

• Id
      22nd of Apr, 2012

What did the manager say when you brought these problems to his/her attention?

12th of Dec, 2018
    Outback - Portion size
    Suffolk, VirginiaChesapeake

Ordered a 6 ounce steak. And got 3 x3 inches of steak. You talk about a disappointment, first time going to outback, and I tell you what I will never, ever, ever go back.