OurTime.com / fraudulent "flirts" and "favorites"
Signed up the site 12/7/15 and have received multiple "flirts" and have been "favorited" by numerous men who don't live in my area and have zero in common and then realized that every single profile I've looked at is automatically being sent "flirt" messages although I've never clicked anything except to simply look at profiles. Earlier I got an email to view my daily matches. As soon as I clicked on the first one I instantly received a "flirt" and "favorite" message; these are not real people but computer bots. The actual people on there such as myself are auto-generating flirts and whatnot. Site is a rip-off - don't waste your money.
More OurTime.com Complaints & Reviews
- OurTime.com - I cannot find a way to reach this company aside from emails 
- OurTime.com - money scam 
- OurTime.com - made charges 
- OurTime.com - fake moving company 
- OurTime.com - rip off 
- OurTime.com - deceptive ads
- OurTime.com - billing
- OurTime.com - A company of People Media Inc. - unauthorized charge
- OurTime.com - who I said yes to folder
- Our Time - the men who are liars, and emotionally ill, and complaints are ignored!