OurTime.com / dating site
This site is a total scam. They send phony flirts, views, messages especially when your subscription is about to expire making you think all these people are interested in you. Once it does expire, the volume increases even more but, of course, now you have to renew to see the activity. Nothing but lies!!! They also have questionable profiles - I received a message from a man who was a complete phony. I checked him out, messaged him with questions to verify his identity and his profile disappeared the next day.
More OurTime.com Complaints & Reviews
- OurTime.com - I cannot find a way to reach this company aside from emails 
- OurTime.com - money scam 
- OurTime.com - made charges 
- OurTime.com - fake moving company 
- OurTime.com - rip off 
- OurTime.com - deceptive ads
- OurTime.com - billing
- OurTime.com - A company of People Media Inc. - unauthorized charge
- OurTime.com - who I said yes to folder
- Our Time - the men who are liars, and emotionally ill, and complaints are ignored!