Ouibus Europe / refusal to give refund
We booked and paid for 2 passengers from Lyon to Brive la Gaillarde.
Our booking reference was JF88L9
Ouibus contacted us with this message:
"due to a change in our transport schedule, your Ouibus no. 8453 has been cancelled"
They have stated in mail to me that I can request a refund.
This has proven to be impossible on their website.
According to the web Postmaster they ([protected]@info.ouibus.com) are actively rejecting mail from my address. This is absolutely shocking and dishonest.
To add insult to injury they have mailed me and asked if we enjoyed our trip with them and asked me to comment on my experience.
In spite of responding to their survey there is absolutely no response from their company
More Ouibus Europe Complaints & Reviews
- Ouibus - scam, no refund or useable voucher
- Ouibus - they just ripoff your money 
- Ouibus - no reply to lost property
- Ouibus - racist driver left us at brussels midi station and gone
- Ouibus - stolen luggage
- Ouibus - 14th of april - bruges - bus did not show up (log 41443103) 
- Ouibus - bus not arrived and cancelled the bus due to driver fault
- Ouibus - train tickets not mailed to me
- Ouibus - I want to receive my refund!!
- Ouibus - ticket ref: 95169x