OTO INC / They Keep Calling

United States Review updated:
Phone: 213-710-8112
They keep calling and hang up when you answer. They do not leave any messages either. I wish they would just stop
Name on called ID is OTO INC [protected].
I'm on the national Do not call registry and have an unpublished number. Why are they calling me?

A  20th of Jul, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I agree with this. Its annoying everyday they call hang up leave no message. Who are these people. Can something be done about this?
N  22nd of Jul, 2009 by
Call the # back and it tells you to press 1 if you don't want to be on their call list
N  24th of Jul, 2009 by
i've gotten a FEW phone calls from "oto inc' (603-214-3645) and thank GOD for caller ID! we screen our calls and when they call, 1st of all, we have no CLUE who they are! so, we're NOT gonna answer.. then, when it's time to leave a message, they don't! it's so frustrating.. we HAVE our home phone AND our cell phone on the 'DO NOT CALL LIST" but we STILL get CALLS! GGGRRRRR!!! (<-yes, i'm growling there LOL) in anycase, we just let it go... thanks for listening!
A  4th of Aug, 2009 by
I have received the same call many times only from 602-214-3645. When I did a reverse look up it list it as a cell phone in Phoenix, AZ. We have told them numerous times to stop calling but they continue to call. When I called it back the person that answered said he had no idea who OTO, Inc was and he was calling sprint to find out what was going on. He said he gets at least 10 calls a day of people complaining.
A  5th of Aug, 2009 by
We too are on the do not call lists, but this doesn't seem to stop solicitation calls to our home or cell phones. OTO, Inc calls us every day and not picking up doesn't stop the calls. Today I looked up the two numbers they have called from (603-214-3645 and 702-520-1175) and pressed option one to stop receiving their calls. Maybe this will stop the repeated calls, but I won't hold my breath.
A  6th of Aug, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
think they need to increase the penalties for ignoring the do not call list. have picked up this call before, prerecorded message claiming the fbi reports an increase in crime in your neighborhood, and they want to hook you up with a free security system... get a life and quit calling me.
A  11th of Aug, 2009 by
603 214 3645 is the number OTO Inc shows on my caller ID. It rings and I don't answer unknown names. But when I have picked it up no one at the other end. I have added them to my call rejection list but it will only hold 15 numbers. Must be some sort of automated call system. I have filed a complaint with the National Do Not Call System.
A  24th of Aug, 2009 by
I am tired of calls from this "company", if it is a company and not just some sleazy individual. I am also tired of all prerecorded calls. You have no opportunity to tell them you are on the No Call List or to get any information on who to file a charge on. What good is the No Call List if it won't stop calls?!?!?!
N  26th of Aug, 2009 by

OTO INC - Unwanted Telemarketer Calls
New Hampshire
Phone: 603-214-3645

This is a telemarketer scam selling burglar alarms and uses Robocalls
and then live employee calls if you try to repond. Iam on the Do Not
Call List and will file FTC Complaints as well as OTO Inc has called me
several times before today and have been warned to never call again.
Why hasn't the FTC shut this scam artists outift down by now?
A  26th of Aug, 2009 by
Okay folks if you "press one" repeatedly then OTO Inc will finally put a live person on the
phone as they did today and I told "Ashley" to never call me again or face legal action and
Iam on the Do Not Call List. This OTO.Inc uses mutliple telephone numbers for all of its
phony telemarketer scams so don't buy into them. Where is our FTC or did the FTC go
on vacation with President Barack Obama or just asleep at the wheel? We need to get on
to calling, faxing, emails and letters to our two US Senators and Member of Congress to
ask for a Congressional Investigation into why the FTC isnot doing its job.
A  16th of Sep, 2009 by
They call, I answer, they hangup. Or if the answering machine gets it, they leave no message. I can tell it's a live connection, I hear them breathing and talking in the background. I've tried yelling "Stop Calling This Number" before they hang up. Still they call. The OTO Inc number calling us is (402) 982-0719. I filed a complaint with the National Do Not Call Registry as well.

As for calling any of these unsolicited numbers back...BAD IDEA. Some of these calls are hooked up so that if you do call back they grab onto your line somehow and you get billed through the phone company for untold numbers of dollars. I made the mistake one time, my husband pays the bill and never checks it I found out.

When I needed to check the bill for something one day, found we'd been getting charged 99 cents a month for over a year from this same number! The phone company refused to reverse the charges for more than the one month because we hadn't caught it before.

The next month the charge was back on the bill. We wound up having to block any and all international phone calls from our service. The calls were coming from Canada. So now we can't call out of the U.S. if we wanted to. But it's either that or take the chance these people get the number and our money.

These scam artists keep bilking us and we have no protection. Grrrrrrr
N  22nd of Jun, 2010 by
This is a Second Complaint that concerns both Preferred Homecare of Mesa and Glendale
Arizona and Mercy Care Advantage HMO Plan as twice now in the just the last two months,
and even with a new prescription for vitally needed new Oxygen Tubing and Cannulas this
total incompetent pair Preferred Homecare, which is Mercy Care Advantage HMO Plans,
only Authorized Oxygen Provider Illegal Reduced The Prescripted amounts of this Physcian
Request tubing and cannulas and My Newest Formal Grievances To Mercy Care Advantage
Were Never Acted On as well. So beware of this Scam Artist Rip Off Preferred Homecare and
Do like me and File Medicare Fraud Complaints with Medicare as well, since when the Oxygen Tubing and Naszl Cannulas dry out in our HOT Phoenix Temperatures they become
like inserting two sharp razor blades into your nose. The Phoenix Better Business Bureau
has had 19 Compliants Against Preferred Homecare and still gives them a good rating so
what good is the Better Business Bureau anymore nowdays?