Otama Industries / Awful experience

I ordered by email on Sat 4/12/2008 9:12 AM a 92" square hot tub cover. The email that I used to place the order is shown below. Shortly after, I entered payment for the cover in PayPal. On or about 4/22/2008, I received the cover. My son attempted to put the cover on the hot tub, and discovered the cover was 82" square. I immediately called and emailed the company. I finally got in touch with her, and she said she would check on it and call me back. She did not call. I called and emailed NUMEROUS times, and finally entered an email on their website. They finally responded, and said it was my fault because I had ordered an 82" cover. I have the email documentation showing that I ordered a 92" cover and Ms. Amato should also have the email. The company refused to send a new cover unless I agreed to return the old cover and pay shipping AGAIN for the new cover. Unacceptable!

Va

Comments

• Zu
      12th of Jun, 2009

I also have a problem with hot tub cover from this company in less than a year it started to sag in the middle and water collects there and leaks in the tub. The company wrote me one email to mine complain and blamed UPS for this problem. Several more emails from me to them came back as undeliverable and their phone numbers listed on the internet are not in service. I am not sure what to do next. The cover should have 5 year warranty.