Comments

• Je
      5th of Nov, 2008

Several months ago I ordered holistic type medication for a
    condition in my mouth called Lichien Planus. They were supposedly to have no side effects. They came with a quarantee
    I sent Oslo Health Solutions $160.oo for a two month supply
    I took their medication for about 2 weeks and saw my blood
    sugar level rise to unacceptable levels. I stopped the medication
    until my sugar levels came back to normal levels. I then
    started the so called holistic medication once again until my
    sugar levels rose to extremly high levels. When I stopped these
    pills I once again had a normal blood sugar level.
    I have notified the company four times asking for a refund to
    no avail I feel I have been scamed.

28th of Nov, 2008

I am kind of worried i have ordered medicine for sjoren's syndrome. I am not sure how it would be. It hasnt arrived yet. I ordered it 3 weeks ago. I have also been thinking why are they taking so much time. Now, i am also worried about the side effects.
    Any suggestions ar welcome
    Thanks

• Ta
      20th of Feb, 2009

I'm seriously concerned that Oslo Health Solutions is a scam.
    A month ago I ordered $79.99 worth of Hydrotabs (two month supply).
    I have yet to receive anything in the mail.
    I would like to get the word out to others not to do business with this apparently corrupt organization.
    This appears to be another example of fraudulent "treatments" preying on the hopes of customers who have their guard down due to medical problems.

• Ed
      28th of Feb, 2009

I MUST ADMIT I AM SERIOUSLY SUSPICIOUS AOUT THIS COMPANY.2 WKS AGO I ORDERED A BOK OF GLOMOTABS FOR KIDNEY COMPLAINT AT £64 AND AM STILL AWAITING DELIVERY.HOPE I AM WRONG BUT I FEEL I HAVE BEEN HAD.I DONT GET A REPY FROM THE GIVEN EMAIL, WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW I GET ON.

• Gc
      6th of Mar, 2009

I ordered Nausitab for cyclic vomiting. On February 1st. they e-mailed me back and stated that they shipped it. When I inquired on the 24th they said it had been shipped they charged ay card on the 2nd and then sent me a new e-mail on the 25th stating the product was shipped on the 24th. Doesn't sound good. price was also $79.99 for 2 month supply.

17th of Mar, 2009

I ordered Ptosab for lazy eye treatment and the order did not come for 3 weeks. So i sent them an e-mail and they "shipped another order for no cost". I did get this one. The reason i landed on this sight was becasue i was doing background knowledge on this company as i have suddenly erupted in spots over my face and body (not to mention a fever). I thought this was probably an allergic reaction. I'm really worried now that the pills are just a fraud!

Another thing.. i noticed (on yahoo answers) that someone was trying to sell another product from oslohealth (under the name of "something- TAB".. and the product had the EXACT same ingredients as the product i have now for ptosis! So that didn't look good at all...

I'm starting to think this is a scam... and if my reaction does not end then i will have to stop the 4 motnh treatment of 69$ (which i started only one week ago).

• Vi
      15th of Apr, 2009

Tortitab is the lastest scam medicine for Spasmodic torticollis/cervical dystonia from Oslo-health solutions. This fraudulent company is praying on people's sicknesses and should be put out of business and incarcerated in jail for the rest of their lives. What they are doing to people is obscene to the ninth degree! They are claiming these fraudulent medicines will heal diseases that there is no known cure and it is giving people false hopes! Where is the internet police when you need them! Do not buy ANY of these tabs this and tabs that from these idiots!!!

• Dr
      30th of Apr, 2009

Sure am glad I found this site. I just placed an order with this company. I did a search to find out what other products they had and came across this site. I immediately canceled my order and got an immediate refund to my PayPal account. Thank you, everyone who has posted a warning or complaint. I also found out during my search that this company owns 283 domains. Just think how many bogus products they are promoting.

• Go
      21st of Jun, 2009

Does any one have idea about both company?

Oslo Health Solutions

Suite 329
    Youngstorget
    NO-0028 Olso
    Norway

I want to buy Uveinotab for Uveitis cure.

• Sv
      18th of Aug, 2009

Hi guys. To those of you have ordered from Oslo Health Solutions; when you received the pills in the mail, what was the sender adress?

• Mo
      21st of Dec, 2009

It seems to be agreed, this company is evil. My angiotabs are coated with a metallic silver coating that isn't even mentioned on label or literature. Strange too how my order was also for $79- I'm certainly not taking these tabs, they seem to have been made in a hovel in Pakistan, at least that's where my package was mailed from. If you check out their own site you'll find that most of their "products" have the same ingredients. Well what can ya do.

• El
      17th of Jan, 2010

I ordered Uriniotabs. came inmail from Pakistan. I emailed them got my money back on my credit card within 1 day. I will take these pills to a lab to see what they are.

• Ly
      14th of Feb, 2010

I ordered Raynotab and it to has the same ingredients as many other pills by this company. It is so sad that they are taking advantage of peole who are just trying to get some reliefe from there medical condition. Thankfully I found this site before I took any of the pills.

• Ra
      28th of Mar, 2011

Hi guys, this is a total scam company, I suspect they are the same people who do the websites for Botanical Sources out of Italy and Berlin Homeo Products out of Germany, AND the same people who claim to do The Society for the Promotion of Alternative Health -- they have very similar pages for many different disorders, check out this one for Granuloma Annulare: http://granulomaannulare-options.com/ and this one for http://benignessentialtremor-options.com/ - each page suggests 3 homeopathic treatments, each made by one of the three sub-companies selling copies of the exact same product using copies of the exact same website, with only the name being changed each time. Save yourself some money, and potentially getting sick, by NOT ordering from these scam artists!

9th of Dec, 2013

I ordered some pills for my dad for Myelo Displastic syndrom. I ordered three weeks ago and haven't gotten anything else. This is a scam. I will not allow my dad to take the pills.