OSF Saint Francis Medical Center Cancer Registry department / office bullying

1 530 NE Glen Oak AvePeoria, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 3096552000

In December of 2012, I was hired into this department to learn how to become a tumor registrar within only a week I was attacked verbally by the lead registrar. Being subjected throughout this period to ridicule, subjected to rude and belligerent slander, threatened, belittled and finally lost this position due to inaccurate and maneuvered inadequacy in my role as a secretary/tumor registrar. I was told that I could not sit at my desk during my lunch break, currently I am attending college and am 9 weeks away from obtaining my BA of Science in healthcare management which I was told that this education was not good enough or adequate to justify me calling myself educated. I was ridiculed and talked down to repeatedly on a day-by-day basis when what they ridiculed me about they had not trained me in. In addition, I was accused of being the reason their department had a lost a percentage in the patient updates when their system had actually been down for over three months. What can I do now as today they made sure that I no longer had a position in their department, had I known I would suffer at the hands of both of the co-workers I would have stayed where I had been for the last six years without incidence? Because of the way, they maneuvered the situation I am now without an income, insurance or a position in the hospital.

Po
Apr 22, 2013

Comments

• Ro
      22nd of Apr, 2013

It sounds like you need professional mental health help.

• Co
      22nd of Apr, 2013

" What can I do now as today they made sure that I no longer had a position in their department"

File for unemployment and start look for a new job.