OSC LLC. / SCAM

1 Phoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:

IF ANYONE HAS BEEN CONTACTED MY CORE PAYMENT SOLUTIONS or D.W. SCOTT FINANCIAL, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING!
or anyone whos heard of them, or of Merchant Referral Solutions or Bank Card Empire!

Hello everyone, I deleted this post originally the day after I quit because the company I was working for was going to fire the person who recruited me in for posting it. I’m reposting it since this has become a useful tool for some people. Comment me if you would like, I can only tell you what I know nothing more. This is also not me bad mouthing a company for no reason; from the beginning of my work experience there….things did not seem legit. If you decide to buy and advertise with this company, that is solely your choice. I am just trying to help people understand that things may not at all be as it sounds or appears to you. And apparently someone told me that when they were called by Deluxe Marketing Group they were forwarded to the Core Payment Solutions website, this is why I think that’s their new name.

On March 4th, 2010 I quit my job at OSC LLC. This company goes by many names; Core Payment Solutions, Merchant Referral Solutions, Bank Card Empire, and also D.W. Scott Financial. The first 3 business names are all the same company; they change their name once people have caught on that they are fraudulent. I have been working for this company since October of 2009. The reason for my quitting is that I felt uncomfortable working there for sexual harassment that taking place, by the way the fake name that I was told and agreed to use was AMY BRADSHAW. My last day, my boss (Luke Rose also known as JOHN FICHER/FISHER, BOB WALSH, or JEFF DAVIS) made it very clear that I was not welcome working there unless I wanted to have sexual relations with him. What many people do not know about him is that he went to jail for 2 years before being employed at this company for drug charges, and this is what I was told directly by him. He gets paid off the money he convinces people to give the company for marketing their credit card machine business. PEOPLE PLEASE LISTEN!!! If you give anyone from this company your credit card information for the promise of receiving thousands of dollars within the next 12 months YOU WILL BE BROKE AND A FOOL! The money does not go to your marketing. It will supply this company with the capital it needs in order to run their fraudulent telemarketing company and LUKE ROSE or any other "marketing coach" will be paid percentages of that money (which is anywhere from $1000 - $30, 000). I was being paid cash $300 for setting up appointments for him to discuss these matters with the clients who were contacted by telephone a week before. They have 'marketing campaigns' that they say they are going to run for you to maximize the profits you’ll make with the company. They say you will have; Radio, Television, E-mail spams, and Telemarketing hours dedicated to your profit. They SAY they can only guarantee that they can set up 1% of the business’s that they come into contact with, since many businesses are under contracts that they cannot get out of. Luke Rose the reloader or marketing coach, whatever you want to call him personally told me that the money people put into this company doesn’t go anywhere but to pay for the light/water/upkeep bills for their location at 4240 N 19th Ave Phoenix, Arizona 85015 and it also pays management and of course the person you were lied to by gets a portion of the earnings. Also, you may or may not believe me BUT this company brings in HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS each week. Luke Rose himself has brought in as much as $70, 000 in just one week alone.

PLEASE IF YOU WANT ANY MORE INFORMATION, given that my fingers could go on for quit a while with all the information I have gained since working here PLEASE TELL ME YOU'D LIKE TO SPEAK and I will do all I can to provide you with the information on how they go about doing what they do, give you the personal information of some of the people who work there, or to just let you know what you’re getting into before you decide.

The company may already have thoughts that I will and/or tell people what’s going on there, many are previous criminals themselves and have been doing this for years. These people don’t care what you say to them, if you don’t give your money to them they will fight you verbally but in the end they will move on to the next victim. THEY TARGET NICE PEOPLE WHO ARE GULLIBLE or ELDER (please family's keep tabs on your mothers and fathers who may be easily drawn in with a good sales pitch) ALL THEY WORK FOR IS MONEY, they don’t have to worry about anything else because they’re company pays top dollar for lawyers.

IF YOU ARE AN ATTORNEY or KNOW AN ATTORNEY and want to take action PLEASE LET ME KNOW, I will do all I can to help you stop this from happening. I will be honest I just finished High School last year and I am still a pea in the pod right now. I don’t know any lawyers and I don’t know anyone who does, if you do I personally would want you to bring these places down. People max out their credit lines to help themselves with this company, which is just a false hope to them.

If you have already given your money to them, I am greatly sorry for being a part of this! If you remember my fake name as AMY BRADSHAW or ELA GREEN, I will understand your anger and pain for me to help these people in what they are doing. I am willing to testify for the greater good of everyone.

Oh

Comments

• Jd
      13th of Mar, 2010

I always suspected the people at "MRS Referral Solutions" used ficticious names. Every bit of contact I have had with them involved a different person's name. If you sound like you are going to be trouble - they say they will set up an appointment for you to talk to someone and never call back. You can NEVER talk to them when you want to.
    Anyway, I would like to point out the following - This company operates with at least 15 different aliases - with "F" rankings on the Better Business Bureau and they have more consumer complaints than any company you will ever find.
    Here is a list of the aliases I know of so far:

1. MRS Referral Solutions - started 9/2/2009 - Wesley Whitfied - F rating on www.bbb.org
    (800) 304-6970 & (480) 894-3111

2. Merchant Referral Solutions - F rating on www.bbb.org
    (800)304-6979

3. Maximum Business Concepts - F rating on www.bbb.org
    (800)304-6979

4. ABIZ LLC - started 2/21/2006 - Darrin Giefer - F rating on www.bbb.org
    3104 E. Camelback Road #606 Phoenix, AZ 85018 and
    2720 E. Thomas Road #A100 Phoenix, AZ 85016

5. BankCard Empire - - started 9/2/2009 - David Merskey - F rating on www.bbb.org
    2720 E. Thomas Road #A100 Phoenix, AZ 85016 and
    (888) 298-1888 and (480) 839-1800
    www.bankcardempire.com

6. High Speed Enterprises Inc.
    2720 E. Thomas Road #A100 Phoenix, AZ 85016

15. DW Scott Financial - started 3/22/2007
    1990 W. Camelback Road #101 Phoenix, AZ 85015
    866-948-6323 and 480-245-5745
    www.dwscott.com

Note that ALL of the businesses above either share an identical address, or are less than 1 mile away from the other offices. I suspect that each employee is a seperate corporation to limit their liability, and those addresses are mostly the apartments of the employees.

If you have additional information or corrections, please let me know. I'm sure there is more! Every time I look I find more dirt.

#13 is JKT Merchant Referal Solutions OSC
    NOT JKT Merchant Referal Soulutions OSC
    I should have remembered that those people have no soul

add to this list:

16. Deluxe Marketing Group
    2720 East Thomas Road A100 Phoenix, AZ 85016

17. Core Payment Solutions - started 1/11/2010 -Sarah Harris - F rating on www.bbb.org
    711 E. Lemon Street, #425 Tempe, AZ 85281
    (800) 814-4267 and (800) 814-4082
    www.corepaymentsolutions.com

and I'm working on what is at

4240 N 19th Ave Phoenix, Arizona 85015

15th of Mar, 2010

4240 is the business where they moved...its hard to explain, i think i emailed you today

15th of Mar, 2010

go on facebook and look up osc llc, i made a fan base for them being a scam, if youd like to add anything let me know :)

• 71
      15th of Mar, 2010

Phoenix is now considered the hotbed for home based business scams.They called me recently.Nothing but a scam like countless others out there now.They fall into the same category as the Nigerian 419 scam.Which is the front runner in scams.

• Eu
      18th of Mar, 2010

I've been compiling evidence that Bankcard Empire and Merchant Referral Solutions are the same company - since they have specifically denied this in a legal court document - and have amassed quite an impressive pile of paperwork thus far. I thought the Arizona Attorney General might find this useful, so I sent them a copy a couple of days ago.

Anything to help the cause. :)

• Ha

Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party
    3/16/2010 042 - ME: Case Dismissed - Full 3/16/2010

• Mm
      22nd of Mar, 2010

I was thinking about doing business with DW Scott Financial. How is that company linked to the others?

23rd of Mar, 2010

DW Scott Financial hires Ex-Cons to do their marketing. That should help in making your decision to go with this company or not.

• Ly
      24th of Mar, 2010

Hey they have a new address again, I called today (March 25, 2010) it's 3508 North 7th St., Ave, Phoenix, AZ. They are hesitant to give me their address though since they said they are expanding their business. When they find out that we are after them, they will run away again!

• Ly
      24th of Mar, 2010

This is for DW Scott financial victim, and I'm one of them. I'm working on reporting them to all government agencies. They will high pressure you to buy their service make you believe that you will earn thousands of dollars. The name of the persons that I talked to was Cody Williams and Justin (i don't know if these are their real name). But this people talks like you are in trial if you argue with them. And if you are going to cancel and want a refund, they will treat you like you owe them money. A harassment. Jdohe, thank you for posting this because this will help me to file complaints.

24th of Mar, 2010

hear that oh_yeah has been brought into a lawsuit with Maximum Business Concepts for her comments online. Check Arizona Superior Court, Maricopa County cases. Hope she stays safe, these people are not nice and since she lives in the area, and they know who she is, it is probably dangerous for her since they have bad people working for them.

We will be watching, and if anything happens to that girl, we will report our suspicions to the authorities.

24th of Mar, 2010

Luke Rose, your videos on YOU TUBE are very informative. What was that about getting some weed???? Maybe the DEA should pay you a little visit.

• So
      24th of Mar, 2010

Has anyone heard of Marcus Green?

25th of Mar, 2010

no sorry i havent...i used to use the name ela green

25th of Mar, 2010

from what i heard they owned a whole new building and one of the previous closers there is now running the new office building...look on craigslist under central/south phoenix jobs...youll see their advertisements for employers.

25th of Mar, 2010

oh_yeah, glad to see you are still working this. Have you contacted the authorities? Leslie Rakestraw was the attorney that worked the other Maximum Business Concepts case, and that case was dismissed by the court on 03/16/2010. She might be the person to contact if you need an attorney.

25th of Mar, 2010

SomeoneElse2010, haven't heard of Marcus Green, but did deal with a Mike Green who worked for Bankcard Empire.

25th of Mar, 2010

Anyone deal with Robin Phillips, the Pre-litigation go to guy. I'll just state that he was a REAL jerk.