OrthoWhite / not agreed to terms and conditons/couldn't cancel

Phone: 888-241-5545

I entered information to get a free sample for 1.00 shipping. At the end it showed terms and conditions I read them and it showed I would have to join a monthly club. I did not want to do this so I did not check or finish order. I got out of the site. Within several minutes I recieved a phone call confirming order and wanting approval for terms and conditions on the phone. I said no please cancel. I was told I had to call another number. [protected] I call and spoke to tina asking for cancellation she said no I can not do that and if I wanted to return product I would be charged 78.41 dollars. than she hung up on me. I called again spoke with chris I was told no and hung up on again. I called again and spoke with Rick I was told no can't cancel but could be returned WITH NO FUTHER CHARGES it would be 19.95. he gave me a rma number and address I have to return by July 22 or it's void. However, I do not know when I will get this product since I continue to get hung up on.

Comments

• Al
      Jul 25, 2011

The same exact thing happened to me with Ortho White/Bella Brite. What a rotten scam. My bank told me to file a police report, then file an affadavit with the bank (or credit card company). Once the investigation is complete, my money will be refunded.