Oroville Ford in Oroville, CA30,000 mile service on a 2013 ford fusion

My 88 year old father took his aforementioned vehicle to have his a 30, 000 mile service. The service is basically a change the fluids and rotate the tires for this mileage. Oroville Ford is charging my father $726.44 dollars for this simple service. This is almost criminal when you have a Dealership taking advantage of an elderly man living on a very small limited monthly income.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Oroville, CA I called and talked with the Service Manager THOMAS LOCKE, whom wrote the service
contract and his only explanation was that they a have a two tier service on a vehicle with 30, 000 miles on it including a transmission fluid flush that isn't even required a service until 100, 000 miles, changing of brake fluids, oil service, injector cleaning and it just goes on and on. I told him that it felt like he and Oroville Ford, was taking advantage of an elderly person, because they basically have them as a captive individual not knowing what is really required under their service contract.
I have always held Ford very highly in my view as a very good vehicle Agency. This sure makes me think maybe, I have misjudged Ford Motor Company... I sure think this is basically criminal to treat elderly people in this manner. Any assistance with this matter is greatly appreciated...
Mr. H. G. Euritt