Oro Gold Cosmetics Multi-vitamin Peeling, Eye Serum and Cream — product causes allergic reaction-no refund
I purchased $690 worth of cosmetics after a highly pressured sales pitch on many of their products. I was just going to get the 24K multi-vitamin peeling after it was demonstrated on my skin. After using it on and off over next several months I developed an excoriated area on my face where it was used. My dermatologist recommended stop usage of it.
I also used the eye serum and eye cream on and off for many months and developed tearing eyes, excoriation under the eyes and stopped using it after again my dermatologist said to. When I contacted them, it has been 9 months, they said under no exception would they refund any of my money. This place is a rip-off, good customer service in good faith would refund a portion. I have at least 2/3 of the creams left. Don't go into this store!
More Oro Gold Cosmetics Multi-vitamin Peeling, Eye Serum and Cream Complaints & Reviews
- Oro Gold - unethical practices 
- Oro Gold Cream - dishonest 
- Oro Gold - deep peeling 
- Oro Gold - dishonest business practices 
- Oro Gold - return issues 
- Oro Gold - oro gold cream
- OroGold Cosmetics - aggressive promotion
- Westfield Orogold Oro Gold Orogoldcosmetics.com Orogoldskincare.com - fraud racism harassment sales tactics theft over charging poor service aggressive abuse bad reviews stealing over charged card deceptive dishonest
- Oro Gold - skin care products 
- OroGold Cosmetics - 24k collagen eye renewal mask