Oro Gold Cosmetics Multi-vitamin Peeling, Eye Serum and Creamproduct causes allergic reaction-no refund

I purchased $690 worth of cosmetics after a highly pressured sales pitch on many of their products. I was just going to get the 24K multi-vitamin peeling after it was demonstrated on my skin. After using it on and off over next several months I developed an excoriated area on my face where it was used. My dermatologist recommended stop usage of it.
I also used the eye serum and eye cream on and off for many months and developed tearing eyes, excoriation under the eyes and stopped using it after again my dermatologist said to. When I contacted them, it has been 9 months, they said under no exception would they refund any of my money. This place is a rip-off, good customer service in good faith would refund a portion. I have at least 2/3 of the creams left. Don't go into this store!

Su
Jan 21, 2015

Comments

• Mi
      Nov 22, 2016

I was pulled into Orogold by a lady after getting a sample from her. She applied products after products on my face and hands with another Eastern European guy chatting with me next to her.The results were so instant and amazing that I ended up buying $800 worth of skincare products. After reading your reviews, I don't know if I should use them or not. I have never felt so regretted of impulse buying before. I will never make big purchase without doing research ever again!