Orlando SinglesI wasted large sum for the useless dating program

Ge Mar 10, 2016 Maitland, FL Review updated:

I have paid $3, 000 for the matching program to Orlando Real Singles. I heard so many promises and the agents promised to find the lady, who would meet all my criteria. So, 6 months passed and I have zero contacts, no one with whom I could go to the date and the agents stopped to provide new profiles and even stopped to search for the lady, who would meet my expectations.

• Alex Fox's Response, Feb 01, 2019

All going well- I met my true soulmate thanks to Orlando Singles.

Comments

Dec 08, 2017
    Best Best Advice

My experience with orlando singles was very good. As After I paid and enrolled into 1 year package. They started sending me several profiles within 2 months. After attending few events I finally found my love after 7 months. And Soon we are going to tie knot.

• Ca
      Dec 08, 2017

They have a 1 star overall rating on yelp and multiple complaints on various consumer complaint sites. When I checked the BBB page, there is no information for them, because their file is currently being updated. I know personally, I would be leery of any agency that charges thousands and different people pay different amounts, based on what you can afford.

• Ro
      Jul 05, 2018

@CareyRL I agree there are several negative but there are also several positive comments and not for this, but for any dating agency. I have a friend in this business and competitive reviews are very common. So I suggest try them out yourself, atleast go and meet. This goes for any agency.

• Al
      Feb 11, 2019
    Orlando Singles - Dating service in Maitland, Florida
    485 N Keller Rd Suite 171, Maitland, FL 32751, USA

All going well- I met my true soulmate thanks to Orlando Singles.

May 28, 2019

If serious relationships are not your forte, and if you're looking for speed dating, Orlando Singles is the place I can suggest.