Orlando International Airport / rude tsa

1 FL, United States Review updated:

We went to the counter of Delta Airlines and waited around 15-20 min to be attended, after that it took the lady another 30-45 min to process a unaccompanied minor boarding pass. When we were done and tried to go to the gate (2:05PM) it was a long line and we were short on time, I explained politely the situation and this two Puerto Rican women, I explained that my daughter was traveling ALONE and we were short on time for the delay in Delta's counter. they were very unprofessional and rude, instead of trying to find a solution, simply said that we had to wait and they didn't care if we miss the flight, because we needed to be there two hours before. I was two hours before and I have my sun-pass as a prove I was there on time! Thank God for a couple that was listening and let us stay in front of them, with out them we would have lost the flight, by the way my daughter was the last one to board the plain. The service in Orlando International Airport is decadent and it is really shameful that since you got a bunch of Puerto Ricans from NY, the service and everything else has being getting worse, you can see them talking to each other and laughing, that is not bad! Bad is! when they don't do there job and are a disgrace for the TSA. I fly one or twice at year as my daughter, but my husband has the unpleasant job to travel even 4 times at week. Why you are doing this to our beautiful Orlando, you can listen to the people around you complaining and is sad. Please I was born in Venezuela, but I am American and love this country, please take care of our airport, is falling apart. Thank you in name of the citizen of Orlando, Born here or not we are American and we love our city.

Comments

• Pr
      17th of Jun, 2018

WHAT A NIGHTMARE is this airport and the TSA!?? It isn't as if we are fooled into thinking that TSA keeps us safe, they keep proving it on every level. I was flying Southwest and didn't realize that there are 2 security areas based on different airlines.. Through 2 different TSA members who checked my boarding pass, and going through security all the way, no one noticed that I was going towards the wrong set of airlines until I didn't see the gate number where my flight was leaving. Going through the other side of security AGAIN, and this time they decided to check my luggage, I missed my flight, even though I was here 2 hours ahead of time, EVEN MEXICO is BETTER THAN THIS. The TSA or help around there just shrugged when I requested to at least skip the line, the second time; I didnt mind going through security again. Worst part was that when I was trying to ask other passengers to allow me sooner through the line, people my age were very cooperative, the white middle-aged ones, did not like the sight of a brown person trying to remediate a terrible set of issues that were completely out of my control. Missed the flight, many hours spent on this horrendous airport. Do WHATEVER YOU CAN TO SKIP this CESSPOOL.

15th of Jul, 2018

Oh grow up, just because someone tells you that you cannot do something does not mean that they were "rude" to you.

• Df
      15th of Jul, 2018

@MaskedPalmCivet A lot of posters here misake no for rude.

25th of Aug, 2018

Yup, sarcastic attitude and pushy. No people skills and are clearly just unhappy with their jobs so take it out on everyone else.

1st of Sep, 2018
    Orlando International Airport (MCO) - Security personnel

Awful bunch of [censored]s who treat everyone like crap. Sarcastic and don't deserve to have a job. Bashed my wife's feet whilst in her wheelchair. If you hate your job that much, work elsewhere because you have no people skills.

22nd of Sep, 2018

A security lady inappropriately touched my groin area in Orlando International airport when traveling back to the UK (my home). This has NEVER happened to me before and this needs to be addressed. I was wearing a small dress so it was completely unnecessary when I had already done a full body scan. The lady took her time also and it is something that has deeply disturbed me. A male officer did apologise to me after, however, this is unacceptable and must not happen again. It wasn't a pat down, it was a full on touch up without telling me what was expected to happen.

• Ca
      2nd of Oct, 2018
    Orlando International Airport (MCO) - lack of seating
    Orlando
    Florida

Please place some seating at shuttle location A45 pick up area for older adults. There is no seating at that location . Most of the people who use the shuttle are older and a wait of 30 minutes or more is hard on us.

• Nf
      2nd of Oct, 2018
    Orlando International Airport (MCO) - Departure Boards

BA2036 is still showing ‘on time' at 4.38pm despite the flight being delayed. Thus delay was known several hours ago yet the departure board continues to misinform.