Orkut / How to contact adminstration

Hey, some one made my girlfriends fake ID on Orkut and he/she also put her mobile number on ID. I only need to contact Orkut administration so that they can delete the ID! The ID is mann9833340347 on Orkut! Please help!

Ka

Comments

19th of Aug, 2008

"Addition of friends has been temporarily disabled"
    m gettin this error message when i am adding my friends please help me out...please do it fast as i cant add any one...of ma frnds...

• Po
      20th of Aug, 2008

Someone has misused my photographs illegaly with absurd comments. i want them to be removed asap.

Plz help

• Dh
      27th of Aug, 2008

I am dheeraj from india this is not a complaint but a suggestion that please enable the right click on the photos.since my computer got virus i uploaded some important photos to orkut so that it will remain safe.but now i am not able to save those photos to my computer.please dont ignore this message.please allow right clicking on photos of the users only and not any friend's photos.

• La
      17th of Sep, 2008

plz plz help me ...

i m Laxmi narayan sahu, from india, Bangalore
    i wanted to share with u few words .. which i m facing

>><<
    >always in my scrap book there will be 3 scraps appear..

>but it is not able to open ..

>what could be the problem and how to solve this problem ..??

>plz help me

• Ni
      3rd of Oct, 2008

"Addition of friends has been temporarily disabled".I
    am getting this error message when i am adding my friends. Please help me out...please do it fast as i cant add any one...of my friends...

• Ne
      7th of Oct, 2008

someone has used my contact no. and mentioned my mobile no. on her/his profile main page and has written " boys only call me for real sex and my no." I have checked the orkut profile name of that person is "jasmin innocent heart"
    I am getting unneccesary calls and once they hear my voice the call is cut. some have asked my name as jasmin. some have asked me why have i created a fake profile.
    my request is to please delete this profile where someone is misusing my no.

• Na
      7th of Oct, 2008

Good day sir.
    i requested u, there r problem of adding friend in my orkut id.it is show Addition of friends has been temporarily disabled. so plz solve my problem..
    thanks
    naresh kumar gupta

• Pr
      26th of Oct, 2008

Addition of friends has been temporarily disabled"iam
    please do fastttttttt

• Ra
      3rd of Nov, 2008

Hi
    Someone make fake orkut id on my girl friends name - i cant tell u how painful it is for me and my gf
    Plz do something for me
    I have already informed orkut by the link provided by them but its more than 10 days there is no reply
    Plz do something
    i will be thankful to u

• Sh
      7th of Nov, 2008

my orkut profile has been disabled although i have not violeted any rules..
    plz help me..
    its the matter of life...
    many secreats can b revealed through my id>>.??/
    plz help me out..!!!

• Sr
      12th of Nov, 2008

hi,

i deleted my orkut id my mistake . i want you to retrieve those details from your server . since i was using more than a year kindly check those details and retrieve me the profile, id, photos, testimonials n so on ... kindly do the needful asap...

• Gi
      12th of Nov, 2008

I cannot send any scrap or receive any scraps from my friends if i send a message" Posting to this user has been temporarily disabled" is displayed so please look forward into it. with much anticipation.
    please fix this problem.

15th of Nov, 2008

Addition of friends has been temporarily disabled, i getting this message from last one week, when i wanted to friend.

• Vi
      16th of Nov, 2008

my addition of frends is disabled.wht can i do?

• Se
      17th of Nov, 2008

Addition of friends has been temporarily disabled

• Se
      17th of Nov, 2008

Addition of friends has been temporarily disabled.
    wath can i do ...
    plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    tell me

• De
      18th of Nov, 2008

Hi, I am facing again and again "Addition of friends has been temporarily disabled".please i m requesting to you solve it soon as

• De
      18th of Nov, 2008

Hi, I am facing again and again "Addition of friends has been temporarily disabled".what can i do please tell ma

• Su

hi
    friend i am agray you plan and useing to this pakage

name rajkumaj S/0 ram singh

Address:- V.P.O. - waziradad sec.56 gurgaon

19th of Nov, 2008

sir,
    mr orkud id is disable pls tell me how emable my profile