Orkut / hacked pasword and created new id

1 India Review updated:

sir some body has created an id with name sakshi yadav and also hacked my password of smritiahuja6@gmail.com he is missusing this id with my name and pic plz close this id on orkut as soon as possible

Comments

• Sh
      28th of Jul, 2009

Hi sakshi.
    Try to raise this to orkut team. And take the print out of those abusing image used on ur name and forward it to orkut. Same lodge a diary in police station who deals with cyber crime and gave them these copy as well. Send orkut the scand copy as well making ur complain genuine.
    Regards

• Ni
      13th of Dec, 2009

Dear Sir,
    I have very big problem, I have forgotten my password, my account is still active by name of Nirmal Rawat(in hindi font), , i want to delete my profile as i am receiving nonsense & abusive messages on that id which is very disturbing & unhealthy . unfortunately i have forgotten all possible information which i used to make that account.I also tried to search any contact or direct email id for orkut help center but fail to search any
    .For verification purpose i can provide any id. Kindly request you to help me delete that profile or provide me any direct contact info of orkut.
    thanking you
    Nirmal Rawat

Link is blow
    ____________________________________________________________
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

26th of Mar, 2010

I have very big problem, I have forgotten my password, my account is still active by name of hRv MaNgAt(aishy jatt), , i want to delete my profile as i am receiving nonsense & abusive messages on that id which is very disturbing & unhealthy . unfortunately i have forgotten all possible information which i used to make that account.I also tried to search any contact or direct email id for orkut help center but fail to search any
    thanking you
    hrv mangat

26th of Mar, 2010

i want new password nd want used dis id thank's.

send me my new password on dis id hrvrulz16@yahoo.com

• Ra
      15th of Jun, 2010

dear sir madam. pata nahi kaise mere acc. ravividani@gmail.com ka password change ho gaya hain. please sir give me my password. aap mujhe is id par pass word main karen.
    rkvidani@gmail.com
    thanx u

• Ra
      19th of Jun, 2010

dear sir, madam, pata nahi kaise mera acc rkvidani@gmail.com aaj achanak se password change ho gaya hain. plesa sir aap mere acc. thik kare. va mera password mujhe vapas karen. mere mobil no 9755926663 hain.
    rkvidani@rediffmail.com main mujhe message karen.
    please sir

CHEAT BOY ⓢⓐⓤⓡⓐⓑⓗ

• Ar
      7th of Sep, 2010

I need Help!
    Hello sir/madam My Name is arun.!
    Please delete
    And do it
    so it my account! hacking that boy By saurabh
    saurabh cheat boy orkut
    CHEAT BOY ⓢⓐⓤⓡⓐⓑⓗ
    please delete orkut account please sir/madam
    My account :arunsathiyamurthy1987@yahoo.com

please send me all details to change my password in this id ...id is arunsathiyamurthy1987@gmail.com

10th of Jan, 2011

dear sir, madam, pata nahi kaise mera acc sayan.iloveyou.roychowdhury@gmail.com.kal se achanak password change ho gaya hain. plz sir aap mere acc thik kare or mera password mujhe vapas karen. mere mobil no 9804563716 hain.
    ds048019@gmil.com main mujhe message karen.
    please sir plzzzzzzzzzzzzz...main hat jorta hu app ke samne plz sir
    thanx

• So
      11th of Feb, 2011

dear sir, madam, the previous complain was made by my elder brother sayan roy chowdhury..he mistyped his email id..and the correct id is sayan.iloveyou.roychowdhury9@gmail.com..plzz i beg u to search for the account and give the password and the id of the account in the email id dso48019@gmail.com...as soon as possible...thank u..