Original Resveritrol / Charged me and continued to send product after i had returned product two months

This scam is real! Do not be misled. They promise you a 15 day free trial. You don't get 15 days. The trial begins when you place your order (Small print) . It then takes about 10 days to receive the product. In five days they will charge your card $82. 00. You will not have received another product. Only the 'free trial'. So in reality, you pay about $87. 00 for the shipping, and the free produch. In another 30 days you will be charged another $82. 00, and you may receive a product.

If you are able to find a number to call, you will be put through so many loops your head will spin. Terrible indian accent, does not understand english, cannot find your account even if you give your address, name, the number of the card they are charging, email address, etc.

Do not fall for these products from anyone. I tried three highly advertized ones touting oprah and people like this, the result was the same for all of them. I reversed the charges with my bank, and discontinued my card.

They really need to be sued. I feel sorry for anyone who is unaware of what they are getting into, and don't know how to get out!

If someone comments that they had no problem, and how great everything was, do not fall for this.

Comments

• Ci
      6th of Jul, 2009

I too was scammed by this product- no info in the package of where to call, manufacturer or help line- I believe the product to be unsafe and un regulated- they keep sending and charging even before product sent- customer service seems to be based in Bangledesh and no one understands complaints/language- they need to be stopped