Original Keyless / Product Misrepresentation
Ordered a replacement remote. Selected an item from their listing. Item was listed as new/like new/excellent condition. The item arrived - it was dirty, cracked, heavily worn. Tried to obtain an exchange - must have been a mistake... Was emailed instructions to return for refund - ok - fine. Returned as instructed with my issues and seeking refund. They refunded 15% less than the purchase. Now they won't respond via email. Am I to assume it's ok to pay a re-storcking fee on a an item that was misrepresented to begin with - then include postage both ways. Terrible business practices.
More Original Keyless Complaints & Reviews
- Original Keyless - Terrible company 
- Original Keyless - Scam and cheating 
- Original Keyless - dishonest crooks 
- Original Keyless - You took my money where is my key fob.
- Original Keyless - Wrong Key - Restocking Fee
- Original Keyless - Didn't ship in-stock item for 73 days. Refuses to refund. 
- Original Keyless - Key FOBS