Oriental Insurance / Medical Checkup
Mr. R. Meenakshisundaram, D.G.M.
1st Floor & 4th Floor, Leo Shopping Complex,
44/45, Residency Road Cross,
Bangalore - 560025
Ph. [protected], 25581123
Sub: Complaint for the arrangements for the health check-up against obtaining a medical insurance
I would like to bring to your notice the hardship your customers are going through for the unfavourable arrangements made for going through the health checkup before obtaining the medical insurance.
My father, who is looking for medical insurance at the age of 63, had to struggle a lot and was abused in turn, while trying to get the health check-up done.
The complaint is against:
The Sagar Clinic
No. 200/5, 9Th Cross, 7th Main
Jayanagar, 2nd Block
Bangalore – 560 011
1. The authorized centers where health check-up for Oriental is limited to kind of outlets such Sagar Clinic in Bangalore which is primarily run by rookies.
2. The charges are no less at Rs 2550, comparable to one stop and friendly hospitals such as Apollo or Wokhardt
3. Form reception to Doctor to Technicians for TMT etc, everywhere there are 2 to 3 learner employees trying to work around their job with conflicting views… a scene more prevailing in a college laboratory
4. The irony is, none of your authorized outlets are capable of providing service to senior citizens at one go.
a. My father was called at morning stating all work will be done in 2-3 hours.
b. We had to wait for more than 1 hour just for the eye specialist to turn up
c. Yet, after 3 hours we were told to come back in the evening at 07:30 since the Ultra Sound technician failed to turn-up
d. We went back at 07:00, until 08:00, no sign of the person who can complete the remaining test of Ultra Sound
e. Upon enquiring again at 08:30, the receptionist Ms Shamim, she claims she is not the one who asked us to come at this time and she cannot help us unless we keep waiting.
f. When pressurized again, she rudely asks us to take our money and leave the premises
g. We opted for the money after this disappointment
h. Yet, while leaving my father was literally pushed out of the premises by one Mr. Sadath Delvi who claims to be the in-charge of the outlet
This is a gross disrespect to a senior citizen and a matter of discouragement to look up again at oriental Insurance for the basic needs.
I am sure, you will notice this compliant with immediate attention and take necessary steps to avoid repentance of such incidents, especially for elders. Such outlets should be straight away disqualified to conduct health check-up on your behalf.
22/202, Mantri Residency
Bangalore - 560076
1. Dr. D. Hemachandra Sagar – Chairman, Sagar Group
Sagar Hospitals, Jayanagar
#44/54, 30th Cross, Tilaknagar,
Bangalore – 560 041,
2. Health India
SHREE COMPLEX, NO. 208, 2ND FLOOR, 73, ST. JOHN'S ROAD, BANGALORE- 560 042
Bangalore - 560038
Tel : [protected] [protected]
Email : email@example.com
|Sort by: Date | Rating|